Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 22-24/2

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
You are competely missing the point, the Andone goal was of course brilliant but it was a one man goal, I was bemoaning the fact that we never seem to break from defence at pace with options to move the ball to other players who have also kept up with the break.

Closet Palace fan? No but I can applaud a quality goal whoever scores it

Have you actually seen the goal?

No I apologise I have not seen the goal and I agree Palace have done well to win at Leicester. I am just getting the jitters and it's not like me. Let's hope we can take advantage of Leicester's poor form but being us I doubt it. :kiss:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No I apologise I have not seen the goal and I agree Palace have done well to win at Leicester. I am just getting the jitters and it's not like me. Let's hope we can take advantage of Leicester's poor form but being us I doubt it. :kiss:

Thanks, my fear as well. It hasn’t been a good day for results. Now we have to hope for a big turnaround in goal getting by the Albion on Tuesday.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Wow what an impressive win by Crystal Palace and isn't their away kit bloody beautiful!

Ah the Palace fans are on here already. Didn’t realise you were back in your Peru away kit from the Malcolm Allison third division days. Confess I quite like that kit. Do you not remember it from the first time round?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
My Tapatalk screen when I logged on just now

53162b48c54fe155c1bf5e080cde9078.jpg

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Enjoy fella we won't bite TONIGHT!

I don't think any of us is confident but Leicester are not in form and there will not be a better time to play them, we were not expecting anything from this game but now there is a tiny, very tiny glimmer of hope.( isn't THERE?)

Ha ha sorry wrong quote:dunce:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We have 12 games to play so don't throw in the towel yet. Ok so things haven't gone our way today, but it is in our own hands.

Chris Hughton knows what he is doing, so fasten your seat belts and enjoy the ride.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Ah the Palace fans are on here already. Didn’t realise you were back in your Peru away kit from the Malcolm Allison third division days. Confess I quite like that kit. Do you not remember it from the first time round?

It’s a travesty they’ve replaced that sash kit with the blue and red abomination

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I don't think any of us is confident but Leicester are not in form and there will not be a better time to play them, we were not expecting anything from this game but now there is a tiny, very tiny glimmer of hope.( isn't THERE?)

Hmm, I have absolutely no expectations of winning there. I won’t be upset if we set up not to lose as our confidence is completely shot imo. Please come back and bounce this on Tuesday late evening :smile:

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

Ha ha sorry wrong quote:dunce:

Not once they’ve sacked Puel and they revert back to playing to Vardy’s strengths.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here