Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 22-24/2

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have to say a quality finish from Zaha after a break at a speed we will never see from the Albion

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Listening to the commentary on the radio - Leicester now gone seven games without a win. Great! With a record like that,I wonder who their next opponents at the King Power will be...........

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Listening to the commentary on the radio - Leicester now gone seven games without a win. Great! With a record like that,I wonder who their next opponents at the King Power will be...........

Chances are we will set up to soak up the pressure and lumber upfield on the counter attack so it’s pretty well set for a team that struggle at home to turn things around. I’ll be ecstatic if we can come back with a point. :down:

The speed of that Palace break for the second goal depressed me.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Thank you TB people have short memories. Andone's goal was a pretty swift break.

I don’t mean a hoof down the field with one player chasing it but the TEAM breaking at speed with plenty of options when they get to the other end of the pitch.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I don’t mean a hoof down the field with one player chasing it but the TEAM breaking at speed with plenty of options when they get to the other end of the pitch.

But it wasn't a hoof and our player outpaced their carthorse defenders and scored. What's not too LIKE? Or are you a closet Palace admirer?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
But it wasn't a hoof and our player outpaced their carthorse defenders and scored. What's not too LIKE? Or are you a closet Palace admirer?

You are competely missing the point, the Andone goal was of course brilliant but it was a one man goal, I was bemoaning the fact that we never seem to break from defence at pace with options to move the ball to other players who have also kept up with the break.

Closet Palace fan? No but I can applaud a quality goal whoever scores it

Have you actually seen the goal?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
In order for us to break at that speed Murray and Gross would have to set off fifteen minutes before kick off.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Well I’m glad someone understands what I meant, even in hyperbole :smile:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Commentators focusing on Iheanachuo and Okazaki's terrible run without a goal.

I wonder who will score for Leicester on Tuesday...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here