Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 22-24/2

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Leicester have been quite dominant. Cue palace scoring on the breakaway any moment now...

Toldya.

Leicester player goes down in the box (personally think it was a dive, he seemed to move his feet toward the palace defender's trailing leg) Palace get a freekick from the clearance. Deflected shot and in for Batshuayi.

EDIT Reply shows Zaha was cleanly tackled but because he fell over he got the free kick on the halfway line. For all leicester's dominance, they haven't really tested the keeper.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'd be ok with this leicester turning up on Tuesday night. Wouldn't be a fun/comfortable watch, but if they don't threaten our goal at all like they haven't palace's, we'd be in a great position to get something from the game.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'd be ok with this leicester turning up on Tuesday night. Wouldn't be a fun/comfortable watch, but if they don't threaten our goal at all like they haven't palace's, we'd be in a great position to get something from the game.

Teams not turning up against Brighton ................................. yeh, right ..................

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
What a shitty day. England lose and every result looks like it will not be in Albion’s favour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here