Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 22-24/2

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I agree, we have like other teams suffered from absentees through injury and Asia cup. Izzy and Ali have not been really up and running.......yet. We were lucky with injuries last season, not so much this season. In my opinion CH has had his hand forced a little with team selection as he has not had a full squad to chose from. With the Knocky conundrum I think March deserves his place as he has more assists per appearances. There is little question Knocky is a more exciting player......but in The Premier LEAGUE? Not so sure.
Think you should re check the stats.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Not Premier League but Lua Lua has just come on as a sub for Luton Has Stockdale returned to Brum as not in Coventry squad.

Yes Stockdale has returned to Birmingham as Coventry now have Lee Burge fit so are no longer allowed a goalkeeper on emergency loan.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Saints new manager bounce over?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Man utd about to make a second substitution for injury with less than 25 minutes on the clock. And at least one other United player looking uncomfortable. Milner playing right back for liverpool now on a yellow card. I wonder if this will finish 11v11?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Man utd about to make a second substitution for injury with less than 25 minutes on the clock. And at least one other United player looking uncomfortable. Milner playing right back for liverpool now on a yellow card. I wonder if this will finish 11v11?

Just give Liverpool the title now, the luck is relentless

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here