Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Indeed.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
There's a worrying trend for this with Covington, Jazmine Barnes and now this. Have these people not heard the story of the boy who cried wolf?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"The actor, who is gay, said he had gone out to buy food late at night when two white men hurled racial and homophobic insults at him, punched him, poured a chemical substance over him and put a rope around his neck."

It's alleged that it was actually two Nigerian brothers, both extras from the actor's TV series, and one of whom is Smollett's personal trainer.

Wow.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
"The actor, who is gay, said he had gone out to buy food late at night when two white men hurled racial and homophobic insults at him, punched him, poured a chemical substance over him and put a rope around his neck."

It's alleged that it was actually two Nigerian brothers, both extras from the actor's TV series, and one of whom is Smollett's personal trainer.

Wow.

The MSM covered this without checking the credibility to tarnish Trump, and his supporters. If it was the other way round you wouldn’t of heard.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
A very different kind of 'MeToo' attitude.

Bloody idiot, if true. It's not like we need examples of this kind to know that homophobia and racism happens.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Possibility he knew he was to be axed from his hit show and thought this stunt would make him unsackable. Narcissistic buffoon, if true. But he's hotly denying everything at the moment.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The MSM covered this without checking the credibility to tarnish Trump, and his supporters. If it was the other way round you wouldn’t of heard.
Not sure I follow. Are you saying that if a famous white actor got some white friends to stage an attack, and then blamed black people for the attack (that didn't happen), and then got caught, it wouldn't make the news?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
There's a worrying trend for this with Covington, Jazmine Barnes and now this. Have these people not heard the story of the boy who cried wolf?

Just take a look at NSC on the Trump thread about some of this stuff, people make snap judgments and potentially ruining peoples lives.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Not sure I follow. Are you saying that if a famous white actor got some white friends to stage an attack, and then blamed black people for the attack (that didn't happen), and then got caught, it wouldn't make the news?

You do follow what I said, and Bingo. MSM were all over it as it smeared Trump. If the other way round it wouldn't be as mainstream.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I can see no reason for him doing this other than publicity and trying to get a sympathy boost to his career. Massive gamble if that's the case and the 'staged' allegations prove to be true. His career will be tanked.

Reminds me of the advert for Flack...
"I thought there was no such thing as bad publicity."
"Have a conversation with Kevin Spacey about that!"

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You do follow what I said, and Bingo. MSM were all over it as it smeared Trump. If the other way round it wouldn't be as mainstream.
Ok, I disagree. Regardless of politics, what he's alleged to have done is shocking, and would be if it was a white actor too. It's unforgivable.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
If true, I'd be amazed he took the risk. Many cases recently of scandals killing off careers.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here