[Music] Nick Cave chatty man thing

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Who else is trying for tickets?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Someone aiming to for us but having just seen the ticket prices won't mind if it's sold out!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Someone aiming to for us but having just seen the ticket prices won't mind if it's sold out!

Yikes. How much are they? I cant see prices yet.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
£45, £65, £85. Travel not included. Members would have got the front seats. Nice auditorium though.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
£45, £65, £85. Travel not included. Members would have got the front seats. Nice auditorium though.

He’ll take over a 100k for that night’s work with little to no costs. And to think I ramble away on here for free; I’m under selling myself.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Did you see he's doing Berlin on 15th May as part of the chatty man tour?

WOULD happen in Germany :thumbsup:

Indeed. Just bagged two tickets. It seemed to have sold out for a while then random 1s and 2s started appearing. No tickets left now.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
He’ll take over a 100k for that night’s work with little to no costs. And to think I ramble away on here for free; I’m under selling myself.

According to January set lists he will be playing 10 songs. That’s 10k per song!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
All three German dates have sold out now, and lots of sold outs elsewhere. Seems there’s massive demand for Cave these days.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I thought about it, especially as I'm a member so can get Priority Booking. I like Nick Cave, his music and his writing. I appreciate his honesty on a lot of subjects and his kindness to those who write to him. HOWEVER the thought of being in a Dome full of Nick Cave fans, asking questions and telling him how much they love him, fills me with horror, let alone paying £40 - £80 for the privilege. I just find these kinds of things flesh crawlingly embarrassing.

If I miss out on a few songs on the piano I think I can live with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here