Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Remember the last time we played Millwall on a Sunday?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Arguably Robert Codner’s finest 90 minutes in an Albion shirt.

Any chance one of the more technical minded NSC’ers could put the goals from the 1991 Play Off Semi on here please for all us 40 somethings?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Wonderful game. Remember Mark Barham levelling for us just before halftime, and then the goals just coming one after the other at the start of the second half - among the greatest 20 or so minutes I ever saw at The Goldstone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
A truly glorious lunchtime match. Still up there as one of my all time favourite games.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
You're welcome.

Went behind in both matches too. What a joy that first afternoon was.

Second video oddly incomplete but hey! It was the 90s.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Ah the happy memories of that match!
Indeed one of the greatest BHA matches I’ve ever been at (and I’ve been at a few!)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That 2nd leg at The Den was something else. I can remember absolutely cacking it when they went 1 up, as I'd been there a couple of months earlier when they'd humped us 3-0 there, and with their away goal, 3-0 was all they needed. Then Codners equaliser absolutely killed them stone dead, and Robinsons late winner was just the icing on the cake.

Our coach got bricked on the way out of that hellhole, but nobody cared. What a night.

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
Loved that game, I was 13 and in the middle of the North Stand. I was tiny then and when one of our goals went in I was caught in the surge forward but tripped by a crush bar and as I was going down some random hand grabbed my collar, pulled me back up and saved me being trampled! Was there a group of Millwall at the east end of the North Stand that game? I seem to remember feeling a bit uneasy about it at first but they went very very quiet, is that right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here