Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Concourse Sale

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I see there’s one for next few days. Can anyone who’s been advise what sort of price reduction and stock there is? For example, if I wanted an XL training shirt is there likely to be one there? Or a Nike hoody?

Just weighing up if it’s worth the half hour trip - thanks x

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
when is the concourse sale ?

Email text :

Brighton & Hove Albion will be hosting a concourse sale from Thursday, 21 February through to Saturday, 23 February with a range of club merchandise on offer.

Albion fans will be able to get hold of anything from club jumpers to stationery, and even golf products!

The sale will take place between 10am and 4pm in the North Concourse on each of the three days, and access will be via the Club Superstore.

The Club Superstore will remain open as normal between 9am and 5pm on these three days.

Jul 7, 2003
I've been to a couple and it is a bit of a lottery.

In previous years there was a good selection of stuff across all sizes and also some that doesn't usually go on sale such as the coaches kit. Last year there was hardly anything outside of medium or large although they also seem to keep adding stock - as one box of stuff is emptied, something else will take its place.

There are likely to be training shirts there but not necessarily the ones you see in the shop - same with hoodies. I picked up some very cheap Nike dri-fit tracksuit bottoms the other year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here