Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Millwall FA Cup Quarter Final Confirmed as Sunday 17th 2pm on BBC (merged threads)

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
just saying , people moaning about millwall etc. I'm saying when the police assess if to give us more , articles with Barber highlighting things as if we have issues with anti social behaviour will contribute to this.

Cant have both ways in one praising Barbers media mission and at the same time bleating about tickets we get given
I haven't praised Barber's "media mission" and it will have nothing to do with the Met Police's decision given they haven't allowed the lower tier to be opened for a very long time. As highlighted in my link from a year ago.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I haven't praised Barber's "media mission" and it will have nothing to do with the Met Police's decision given they haven't allowed the lower tier to be opened for a very long time. As highlighted in my link from a year ago.

and I wasn't digging you out. Just generally saying for those that do.

I believe they have had it open not so long ago. It's possible but it wont happen. It wont be the reason because of us . Prob barely even figures but it could do if it was touch and go and needed debating

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
Follow up question: Why is there such a large gap between loyalty points for day one and day two sales?

Going to be thousands and thousands of us trying to get one of ~800 tickets on Monday. :-(

Do we actually know how many fall in the 278-369 bracket. Could it just be that after nearly 2 seasons since the latest loyalty points scheme started we are all just a little bit more spread out points wise?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Groovy gang will be involved with this event

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
My guess is Watford or Palace ( eek ) in the semi-final.

Then Man Utd in the final.

IF we beat Millwall.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
BIG game.

Striking options not good. Will he risk Murray. Not convinced Locadia up to it although lesser opposition so maybe will shine

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Booooooooooooooo

Shirley it's still too soon to start looking ahead, can't we just have a couple more days of wallowing in the weekend?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
BIG game.

Striking options not good. Will he risk Murray. Not convinced Locadia up to it although lesser opposition so maybe will shine

Locadia did well against Derby so he should be alright although Millwall are a lot more physical.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Booooooooooooooo

Shirley it's still too soon to start looking ahead, can't we just have a couple more days of wallowing in the weekend?
I'm already counting down the hours until Watford knock Palace out of the Cup, as the warm up to our game v Millwall.

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
BIG game.

Maybe he can load up the central midfield and push 2 of them further forward than happens in our league games..... ask them politely to have some shots maybe.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Not hopeful if its a recurrence of the groin injury that kept him out earlier in the season.

Hope wrong though

Looked more like the thigh than groin and when sky picked up on it he was laughing and joking with Adam Brett so hopefully not too serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here