Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Millwall FA Cup Quarter Final Confirmed as Sunday 17th 2pm on BBC (merged threads)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Is that all??!! I hadn't realised so many people had so many points! I do hope there's things going on in the background to open the lower tier then...

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Is that all??!! I hadn't realised so many people had so many points! I do hope there's things going on in the background to open the lower tier then...

That’s the whole point of the system per game. First tier points always equal the number of tickets available so that they get a 1 for 1 crack at first dibs.

Us mere mortals have to wade around in their muck and pick up the scraps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
What a farce those who went to West Brom should have prority and don’t get why non STH not that they will get a ticket are being charged a fiver more?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Looks like an early finish to my first day skiing and back to the chalet.

(At least I'll be an hour ahead)

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
This ain't gonna make second tier is it :down:

Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 11.35.00.png

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This ain't gonna make second tier is it :down:

Of course it is - for it not to, 100% of those in the first tier would have to buy a ticket. Suspect it'll be similar to Bournemouth away (league not cup) - maybe a couple of hundred available tomorrow. Logging on with multiple devices for 9am is recommended.................

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What a farce those who went to West Brom should have prority and don’t get why non STH not that they will get a ticket are being charged a fiver more?

Disagree with the first bit but agree re the second bit - don't understand why the pricing would be different (as you say though, won't matter as zero chance of this not being sold out to STHs if we only get 2,000)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

The lower price for ST is all due to Millwall as they have set the prices and must by FA regulations provide the same pricing to visiting fans for similar seating.

As the allication is unlikely to reach non ST what's the issue

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
From Paul Barber:

'It’s very unlikely we will get the lower tier. I’m expecting our allocation to be confirmed at around 2,200 although we have obviously asked for the maximum possible.'

Burger it

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
From Paul Barber:

'It’s very unlikely we will get the lower tier. I’m expecting our allocation to be confirmed at around 2,200 although we have obviously asked for the maximum possible.'

Burger it
It really is outrageous that the poor behaviour of a section of their fans over a sustained period is rewarded with a reduced away capacity, thereby giving them an advantage.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
It really is outrageous that the poor behaviour of a section of their fans over a sustained period is rewarded with a reduced away capacity, thereby giving them an advantage.

Although I do have 3 tickets for this game I hope going forward if for any reason we do play millwall then on “Sussex police advice “ we only give them 2200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here