Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Millwall FA Cup Quarter Final Confirmed as Sunday 17th 2pm on BBC (merged threads)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I see tonight against Frank Lampard’s Derby; ‘Wall are yet again persisting with the tactic that got them 3 goals against Everton:

20 mins
Post update
Derby 0-0 Millwall
Jake Cooper heads on another Millwall free-kick and he finds Lee Gregory.

If we can successfully defend the 1st phase against the various balls lumped into our box, ‘Wall are going to find it very tough to score. One for the 2m giant Burn methinks.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
If we can successfully defend the 1st phase against the various balls lumped into our box, ‘Wall are going to find it very tough to score. One for the 2m giant Burn methinks.

Yep, because our opponents completely failed to score in the 4th round and 5th round following Dan Burn headers........oh, wait.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I see tonight against Frank Lampard’s Derby; ‘Wall are yet again persisting with the tactic that got them 3 goals against Everton:

20 mins
Post update
Derby 0-0 Millwall
Jake Cooper heads on another Millwall free-kick and he finds Lee Gregory.

Millwall one up..shot from edge of the box

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Bugger!

That's me out. Clashes with my Dad's 80th.

Bugger Bugger Bugger!!!!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
And Millwall have just won at Derby......

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Damn, damn and damn again.

That’s a 01.00am Monday morning kickoff here:annoyed:

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I wonder how our tickets will be staggered. Presumably 250+ LPs get first dibs, from there who knows. Part of me hopes it drops to Bronze members, but if not...just gonna have to save my money and pray that we make Wembley.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I wonder how our tickets will be staggered. Presumably 250+ LPs get first dibs, from there who knows. Part of me hopes it drops to Bronze members, but if not...just gonna have to save my money and pray that we make Wembley.

Was 285+ for Leicester so probably something like that ? Doubt it’ll get past the second tier

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Was 285+ for Leicester so probably something like that ? Doubt it’ll get past the second tier

If we only get the top tier of the North Stand I think it will a lot higher for the first shout for tickets.

Don't forget that there has been 2 cup games (15 points each) added since Leicester for a lot of fans. (I think the West Brom points were added since Leicester).

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If we only get the top tier of the North Stand I think it will a lot higher for the first shout for tickets.

Don't forget that there has been 2 cup games (15 points each) added since Leicester for a lot of fans. (I think the West Brom points were added since Leicester).

Yep, could be more like 320 even...I just didn’t think 250 was realistic........despite the ‘concerns’ of a few, this’ll sell v quickly.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My meagre 255 points will be nowhere near enough, even if they give us the lower tier. Barstool awaits methinks.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Fantastic that it's on the BBC.

Anything chanted will be heard loud and clear on the biggest platform of them all. Had it been shown on BT Sports, there's a feeling of it going under the radar.

The footballing world will be watching and they'll be scrutinised. Will Millwall get behind their side or resort to brainless cheap shots towards the away fans? Either way, it's brilliant that the BBC have decided to show it and the chance to keep some of their nutters away possibly. :smile:

clashes with

Fulham v Liverpool
Premier League
14:15
Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here