Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Millwall FA Cup Quarter Final Confirmed as Sunday 17th 2pm on BBC (merged threads)

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
Extremely effing annoyed by this... long story short.

Invited to join a friend of my brothers from Prudential Insurance days, in a box for the (now 6 pointer) Cardiff game months ago.

My brother and I (we both live in So. Cal.) extended/made plans to be in Brighton for Saturday 16th.

We beat Derby. Cardiff game gets postponed.

Albion are the one of the last two left in the pot to be drawn for the quarter finals.

We have a 50% chance of being at home against a beatable team, out of some scary teams left in the draw.

The fella arranging the box works miracles and gets a commitment from the Amex that the box is transferable should the cup game be at home.

They schedule the game for Sunday. At Shitwall.

My flight back home to La La Land has been scheduled for the Sunday for months, as I have to be back home for duties on the Monday.

So near, yet so far.

Eff it.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Extremely effing annoyed by this... long story short.

Invited to join a friend of my brothers from Prudential Insurance days, in a box for the (now 6 pointer) Cardiff game months ago.

My brother and I (we both live in So. Cal.) extended/made plans to be in Brighton for Saturday 16th.

We beat Derby. Cardiff game gets postponed.

Albion are the one of the last two left in the pot to be drawn for the quarter finals.

We have a 50% chance of being at home against a beatable team, out of some scary teams left in the draw.

The fella arranging the box works miracles and gets a commitment from the Amex that the box is transferable should the cup game be at home.

They schedule the game for Sunday. At Shitwall.

My flight back home to La La Land has been scheduled for the Sunday for months, as I have to be back home for duties on the Monday.

So near, yet so far.

Eff it.

Now that is definitely shit luck:nono::nono:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
if 3k I reckon will get into the 3rd group of points.

Train issues and scaremongering ( judging by the pant pissing on here ) + sunday on TV will put enough off IMO

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
if 3k I reckon will get into the 3rd group of points.

Train issues and scaremongering ( judging by the pant pissing on here ) + sunday on TV will put enough off IMO
Can’t see why a cup game should go to the points system. Let others who can’t normally go to always have a day out.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Can’t see why a cup game should go to the points system. Let others who can’t normally go to always have a day out.

Not sure the club/police want a bunch of randoms there...

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Was 285+ for Leicester so probably something like that ? Doubt it’ll get past the second tier

Started with 354+loyalty points for palace and that was an allocation of 2,500. if only top tier and 2,200 its going to be more like 370+ points in the 1st batch of tickets.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Started with 354+loyalty points for palace and that was an allocation of 2,500. if only top tier and 2,200 its going to be more like 370+ points in the 1st batch of tickets.

So likelihood of 298 points maybe in a third tier?!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
The ticket website is suggesting:
234+ Points: On Sale Mon 4 February,
213+ Points: On Sale Tue 5 Feb,
All STH's: On Sale Wed 6 Feb

I think they have amended and deleted the previous tiers, the first three tiers were as Albion_Dave has said.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here