Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Common as Mook View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Apologies if I misunderstood you, but it's an incredibly fine line you're treading.
    Mmmmm....again, I don't think so. Or are you hinting that @Bold Seagull is a secret anti semite? No, I'm sure not, and there is no thin line. It's a bloody great thick one.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA
    It's only them that aren't their targets that love the violent and the madmen
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MLijS6Cstk

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Two Mad Professors Two Professors's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Don't think the Tories would want anybody tarred with the anti-semite brush in their party.
      If you have mental problems,it might be good manners to tell me before you start the abuse.Thank you.
      "I can only beat what's in front of me" he says.Maybe too much has caused your problem.Are you myopic as well?

0 Not allowed!
      Good news.

Just need rid of any remaining Greens now

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Weststander View Post
      Iím a voter there, Iíll make sure I donít vote for him. But with PR at local level, itís hard to keep someone out.
      listen for his sound bite , baaaaa

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bold Seagull View Post
      Why didn't she go independent or Liberal if it was only about antisemitism within Labour? What utter BS. She might have to deal with HB&B's cockwobbling nonsense now, that will learn her.
      Let's hope she does not ride a bike to council meetings.
      I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

" Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
      Terry Pratchett 1948 Ė 2015

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by worthingseagull123 View Post
      Good news.

Just need rid of any remaining Greens now
      Caroline Lucas asked a very well phrased and pertinent question as regards Education cuts in Brighton, May just ignored the key part of the question but chortled that she hope Lucas " enjoyed working with the new Tory controlled council "... Petty point scoring at its very lowest.
      I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

" Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
      Terry Pratchett 1948 Ė 2015

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by vegster View Post
      Caroline Lucas asked a very well phrased and pertinent question as regards Education cuts in Brighton, May just ignored the key part of the question but chortled that she hope Lucas " enjoyed working with the new Tory controlled council "... Petty point scoring at its very lowest.
      Caroline Lucas has had to work with a council from a different party for most of her time in Westminster.

Not just petty - more like useless as point-scoring goes.
      The Albion Roar on Twitter
      New radio show on Radio Reverb 97.2FM - 'Move On Up'. Mod, soul, ska, Northern, jazz. Every other Saturday at 7pm

1 Not allowed!
      Only 6 of the 23 Labour Councillors who won at the 2015 B&H election are standing again.

That says an awful lot about the mismanagement, toxic, hard left Labour Party in the City.

Vote anything than Red in May to get our City back to shape
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Brighton4Cambridge3 View Post
      Councillor Anne Meadows of Moulsecoomb & Bevendean has left Labour for The Conservatives, who now say they will try to form a minority council as the largest group...
      FFS when will politicians - local & national - understand that we have a DEMOCRATIC system of government.

If you are elected as a member of a political party and you decide that you no longer like the party that you represented when elected, stand down and let the electorate decide.
      Clearly a majority of the electorate in the Ward voted for the Labour Party candidate why should they now have to have a Tory representing them?

Politicians don't offer themselves up for re-election when they switch sides as there is a good chance they won't win a by-election....then they can't keep their snouts in the trough.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bognor Seagull View Post
      Only 6 of the 23 Labour Councillors who won at the 2015 B&H election are standing again.

That says an awful lot about the mismanagement, toxic, hard left Labour Party in the City.

Vote anything than Red in May to get our City back to shape
      IMO Warren Morgan saying he leaving was the start. He is exactly what Labour need, and has been forced out.

And a big Albion fan!
      Every Premier League game 2017/18