Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Derby (seaon ticket points)

superseagulls

Feb 2, 2009
Has anyone had their points applied to their season ticket member points for the derby game ? I believe it was meant to be 15 however mine hasn't been applied - I am fairly sure they usually show up a day after. Just thinking ahead what with Millwall away coming up.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Wouldn't know, don't know what I had before.

Log onto www.seagullstickets.com with your fan number. Put the mouse pointer over your name and fan number at top right and this menu appears:

Screenshot 2019-02-20 at 15.26.34.png

Select Season Ticket Holder Points and you get a screen showing the history of points:

Screenshot 2019-02-20 at 15.28.42.png

which will show which points have been added.

Simple!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Log onto www.seagullstickets.com with your fan number. Put the mouse pointer over your name and fan number at top right and this menu appears:

View attachment 104776

Select Season Ticket Holder Points and you get a screen showing the history of points:

View attachment 104777

which will show which points have been added.

Simple!

Or even simpler, just click on where it shows "nnn STH Points" just to the right of your name/fan number, and it takes you straight to the breakdown

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Or even simpler, just click on where it shows "nnn STH Points" just to the right of your name/fan number, and it takes you straight to the breakdown

Didn't realise that worked! Even simpler.

Larry

Feb 11, 2011
they will start going on tommorow Thursday and Friday dont for get there are about 20000 to do.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here