Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Midweek football bets

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Bit late with this but I've got a few bets to light up a Tuesday evening.

Luis Suarez first goal (9/2) Lyon v Barcelona.

League One treble Barnsley, Portsmouth, Sunderland (9/2).

Correct score QPR 1-3 West Brom (14/1).

Yours? ???

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Bayern HT / Liverpool FT @ 28/1

Liverpool HT / Bayern FT @ 25/1

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Bit late with this but I've got a few bets to light up a Tuesday evening.

Luis Suarez first goal (9/2) Lyon v Barcelona.

League One treble Barnsley, Portsmouth, Sunderland (9/2).

Correct score QPR 1-3 West Brom (14/1).

Yours? ???

Cheers, Tommer.

You broke my heart by scoring a penalty for QPR late on. 3-2 to West Brom. :cry:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I had a treble...

QPR v West Brom : 2-3 (Won)
Portsmouth v Bristol Rovers : 1-1 (Lost)
Cowdenbeath v Albion Rovers - 1-0 (Won)

So, lost that one...

Then a single to cover the treble :

Cowdenbeath v Albion Rovers - 1-0 (Won)

Small profit - and we're talking a Double Sausage & Egg Meal with a Large Cappuccino in the morning small...

First bet I've had in weeks. Only did it through sheer boredom.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Maybe this should have it's own thread, but which Football specific Twitter tipsters do you follow?

There are literally hundreds out there and there are quite a few who are actually rather shit! A good twitter to follow is the TipsterGuide, he follows some tipsters and gives honest feedback on them, it's useful to know.

In the past I've followed BetClub, GodofGambling, ThatGuyTipster plus a few others which I no longer follow. At one time I think I followed about 5 or 6 which meant it was getting expensive following all of their tips! So I've cut it down to one or two.

The two I follow at the moment are IP_FootyTips and bettingvillage, both well researched and higher than average winners.
Only one with hindsight I'd avoid, something like FootballExpert or something? His VIP service is very expensive at around 30EUR a month, his name is Padraig - don't do his VIP service, it's absolutely useless!

Who do you follow that appears to be profitable?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I fancy Juventus to win with both teams to score tonight (6/1).

Cristiano Ronaldo will be eager to make a triumphant return to Madrid and both sides have been involved in high-scoring matches lately. Juve have plenty of options in attack with Mario Mandzukic putting all his focus onto club football after retiring from playing for Croatia. An early goal always helps - it can't be any worse than last night!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Maybe this should have it's own thread, but which Football specific Twitter tipsters do you follow?

There are literally hundreds out there and there are quite a few who are actually rather shit! A good twitter to follow is the TipsterGuide, he follows some tipsters and gives honest feedback on them, it's useful to know.

In the past I've followed BetClub, GodofGambling, ThatGuyTipster plus a few others which I no longer follow. At one time I think I followed about 5 or 6 which meant it was getting expensive following all of their tips! So I've cut it down to one or two.

The two I follow at the moment are IP_FootyTips and bettingvillage, both well researched and higher than average winners.
Only one with hindsight I'd avoid, something like FootballExpert or something? His VIP service is very expensive at around 30EUR a month, his name is Padraig - don't do his VIP service, it's absolutely useless!

Who do you follow that appears to be profitable?

Dan Childs in the Racing Post. He certainly knows his lower-league football. The rest are quite poor and worth avoiding. I only really buy it for the stats and betting patterns.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Had:

Aguero to score
Over 4.5 goals
Both teams over 1.5 cards
Both teams over 2.5 corners
@25/1

Missed out by one Schalke corner. :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here