Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wembley

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Reading thro these comments do make me very nervous at the prospect of us playing at Wembley, Imagine the carnage!!
What goes around comes around as we know,so could be your turn, remember the St Patrick's day massacre then after the play off Glorious victory!
The cup semi or we even worse the final should you win it would be the worst outcome for us and perfect revenge for you and what a feeling that would be for you! Makes me feel sick!

That said you have a much better chance of making to the semi's than us :( Watford are our bogey team at the moment taken6 points off us, So I have doubts we'll make it to the Semi's but no matter who it is you have a good team who on their day especially with Muzza are capable of beating anyone on the day, I just hope and pray it's not us!

What do you want?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Beggars belief!!

Are you seriously saying that if Bruno hoisted the FA Cup at Wembley Stadium, for Brighton and Hove Albion, your first thought would be "bloody hell...now I've got to get home"

:facepalm:

What beggars belief ?.. at some time i will need to get home and I know that its a damn site better getting home pissed from Brighton than it is from London.

Not sure what you guys do when you go away for games but I tend to get a coach and they don't usually hang around, home games are different and I hang around after the game for quite a bit.

Personally I am not sure a Wembley victory will out do Wigan and the thousands and thousands who stayed behind to celebrate. If it does I will be there but with a cautious eye as to how much I consume...

and to add to my sins I won't hang around after our vistory at Millwall I assume you will be.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What beggars belief ?.. at some time i will need to get home and I know that its a damn site better getting home pissed from Brighton than it is from London.

Not sure what you guys do when you go away for games but I tend to get a coach and they don't usually hang around, home games are different and I hang around after the game for quite a bit.

Personally I am not sure a Wembley victory will out do Wigan and the thousands and thousands who stayed behind to celebrate. If it does I will be there but with a cautious eye as to how much I consume...

and to add to my sins I won't hang around after our vistory at Millwall I assume you will be.

Well, I've never come away victorious from an FA Cup Final, and if I ever do, frankly I have no idea WHAT I'll end up doing. But I do know that in the general post-match euphoria, getting home afterwards will be a long, loooong way down my list of considerations. I'd be very, very late home though, that much I do know.

I doubt I'll be able to go to Millwall as I only have 255 points, but if I did, I'd have the usual few post-match jars somewhere I expect, before heading home. If we do win though, its obviously not the Final, so I wouldn't be going anywhere near as disco biscuits as I would coming away from Wembley having won the thing.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Beggars belief!!

Are you seriously saying that if Bruno hoisted the FA Cup at Wembley Stadium, for Brighton and Hove Albion, your first thought would be "bloody hell...now I've got to get home"

:facepalm:

Well, I've never come away victorious from an FA Cup Final, and if I ever do, frankly I have no idea WHAT I'll end up doing. But I do know that in the general post-match euphoria, getting home afterwards will be a long, loooong way down my list of considerations. I'd be very, very late home though, that much I do know.

I doubt I'll be able to go to Millwall as I only have 255 points, but if I did, I'd have the usual few post-match jars somewhere I expect, before heading home. If we do win though, its obviously not the Final, so I wouldn't be going anywhere near as disco biscuits as I would coming away from Wembley having won the thing.

Just to make it clear I never said my first thought will be I am going home and if we were to win I like a lot of others would go mental and find somewhere to celebrate but I would still prefer to celebrate in Brighton rather than London.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here