Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wembley

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
We are 90/120 minutes away from Wembley and even a good chance of playing Palace there in an FA Cup Semi-Final.

Obviously we could easily slip up against Millwall, but is anyone else giddy with excitement at the prospect of it? :albion2:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I wonder if there is an identical thread on the Millwall forum right now (granted, they focus their highest level of loathing on West Ham, but they have no love for Palace either)? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
We are 90/120 minutes away from Wembley and even a good chance of playing Palace there in an FA Cup Semi-Final.

Obviously we could easily slip up against Millwall, but is anyone else giddy with excitement at the prospect of it? :albion2:

Yes, very light headed at the prospect.

The further prospect of maybe a Brighton vs Palace CUP FINAL actually sends me into spasms.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
The odds on that must be astronomic, it would mean us and the Caravan Club most likely beating both Manc teams in the semis.

Wolves could beat Man Utd, then we beat Wolves in the SF.

Palarse have already won at Man City this season, so it's not beyond them to catch them on an off day and sneak past them.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Really hope it's not 1983 all over again - 2 Wembley appearances in the FA cup and a relegation from the top flight.
Any takers for a loss against the 'wall to stay in the prem?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I don't see it as 90 minutes from Wembley, more like 90 minutes from "I know we've not seen each other for years but can you get me a ticket for Wembley ?"

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
We're in a totally different position to 1983, so if it meant risking relegation to win the cup, then I'd go for the cup.

But it's not really a risk now is it? It's just two games, the final being a great day out at the end.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here