Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Millwall - be afraid...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Many families and younger fans pondering about going to our QF will have heard shocking stories about both the new and old den, the violence, racism, hostility and intimidation.

All I can say is this: it’s all true.

Albion Fans - especially those with higher loyalty point totals - will be targeted well before approaching Bermondsey. For example, at London Bridge (known locally as ‘the cemetery’), many visiting fans’ next stop inevitably becomes Guys hospital which, frankly, is still bursting with away fans from last seasons casualties. With Police cuts after years of austerity, you cannot rely on their protection. Those travelling by road aren’t safe either. Supporter coaches will be attacked as they were against Everton, only this time latest intelligence from the Met indicates Lions fans have now taken delivery of the new handheld Spike-SR launcher with its 8kg warhead (nicknamed ‘the Cascarino’) which can be reloaded in less than 15 seconds. In a word: carnage.

Think very carefully, it’s probably one to give a miss isn’t it? Think of your kids, your other half, your sweethearts - it really isn’t worth the risk. Remember, disfigurement is for life, not just an afternoon. Stay home. Stay safe. Let those with fewer loyalty points walk into this televised ambush instead...the mugs. :thumbsup:

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Many families and younger fans pondering about going to our QF will have heard shocking stories about both the new and old den, the violence, racism, hostility and intimidation.

Albion Fans - especially those with higher loyalty point totals - will be targeted well before approaching Bermondsey. For example, at London Bridge (known locally as ‘the cemetery’), many visiting fans’ next stop inevitably becomes Guys hospital which, frankly, is still bursting with away fans from last seasons casualties. With Police cuts after years of austerity, you cannot rely on their protection. Those travelling by road aren’t safe either. Supporter coaches will be attacked as they were against Everton, only this time latest intelligence from the Met indicates Lions fans have now taken delivery of the new handheld Spike-SR launcher with its 8kg warhead (nicknamed ‘the Cascarino’) which can be reloaded in less than 15 seconds. In a word: carnage.

Think very carefully, it’s probably one to give a miss isn’t it? Think of your kids, your other half, your sweethearts - it really isn’t worth the risk. Remember, disfigurement is for life, not just an afternoon. Stay home. Stay safe. Let those with fewer loyalty points walk into this televised ambush instead...the mugs. :thumbsup:

My thoughts entirely... ticket wanted over here also!!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bollocks, you season ticket-less whinnets. I'm going to this. My dad's team, Millwall, nearer to Faversam than Brighton. Train to London Bridge...toodly pip. Happy days.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Those Millwall fans have a nose for high loyalty point fans. They'll be hacking into the Albion's servers and circulating mug shots as we speak.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Bollocks, you season ticket-less whinnets. I'm going to this. My dad's team, Millwall, nearer to Faversam than Brighton. Train to London Bridge...toodly pip. Happy days.

Don’t say I didn’t warn you Harry. And say hi to those we left behind in ‘91...

9B031AA9-FA92-4B05-802D-9F759130FF39.jpeg

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
To reduce any potential hostilities, families and younger fans could all attend the game wearing fancy dress.

Something along the lines of surgical masks might be fun.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I can't see Barber going to this one, so there's an extra ticket.

Not too sure that Uncle Tony will sign off the upgrade to his company car to include 500cl plastic bottle ( Tops on ) proof windows,

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Ooh! That’s a throwback to c.1977.

They were the mid ranking idiots, neither junior halfway liners or the real nutters weren’t they? Looked right plonkers in that famous documentary all the same which is pure comedy these days than frightening

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
They were the mid ranking idiots, neither junior halfway liners or the real nutters weren’t they? Looked right plonkers in that famous documentary all the same which is pure comedy these days than frightening

Last time I went, Chris Wood scored for them, can't remember when. Anyway, there was a fat boy, no more than 15 years old really doing his best, alone, to give us grief. Who ate all the pies was never sung so well :laugh:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington

Nice to see London Pompous posting again...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here