Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Millwall allocation

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'm sure I've seen Millwall open the middle two blocks of the lower tier before.

It must have been a long time ago.

image.jpeg

March 2014, we won 1-0

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
If we really struggle to sell 2000+ tickets (about 1400 sold now) are we giving in to the hooligans, all be it a very small minority?

Definitely not a struggle to sell. The club have operated the usual policy of offering 70-80% of tickets for Tier 1 and holding 20-30% for Tier 2 and below (these are my estimates, but it seems to reflect club policy for the popular games in the last 2-3 years).

Loads of fans are waiting to buy this one and it’ll sell out tomorrow.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Definitely not a struggle to sell. The club have operated the usual policy of offering 70-80% of tickets for Tier 1 and holding 20-30% for Tier 2 and below (these are my estimates, but it seems to reflect club policy for the popular games in the last 2-3 years).

Loads of fans are waiting to buy this one and it’ll sell out tomorrow.

Think the policy is Tier 1 being set at the number available, so if you’re in T1 you’re guaranteed a ticket - it’s not a %

You’re right on selling out though.......first hour tomorrow.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Completely baffles me that despite a thread on loyalty points tiers every month for every bloody away game for last God knows how long, there are still people who have no idea how it works!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
It's not good to see scumwall fans anywhere. Clearly, you have never had anything to do with them. Total and utter scumbags the lot of them. Every last one of them, neanderthal scum

Scumwall? How old are you? We've never had anything to do with them; can you clarify that? I'm talking about the pathetic Palace trolls on here against the Millwall few who posted on here sensibly.

Is Dougie your lover?

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Mindlessly pressing refresh pays dividends as I'm let in at 8:59 (according to my clock anyway)

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Grabbed another 3 for my ST buddies just now. 61 left.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Have my tickets, not many left. As someone who sneaked into this tier by two points, almost feel a bit guilty.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Not many people trying to buy... just tried again and position 35 in the queue

Indeed. Surprisingly easy this morning.

Guess the day one mob are hardcore away regulars, everyone else is... yeah, whatevs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here