Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Millwall allocation

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
What is the point in them having that lower tier if they never open it? I really can’t believe we are that threatening that there is a genuine reason for the police to stop them opening it. I bet they do though.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Upper doesn’t hold 3k or 4K but nearer to 2,200

We did once get some of the lower but just can’t see it happening for a QF

By time Barbers completed his risk assessment, we’ll be lucky to get 22 never mind 2,200

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think you're probably right, but it does beg the question: Why bother having a lower tier if you're never going to use it?

They probably didn’t bargain for thugs being in the lower tiers of the two sides, ie accessible to the lower tier of away fans

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I think you're probably right, but it does beg the question: Why bother having a lower tier if you're never going to use it?

What is the deal with as to why they do not open the lower tier?

What is the point in them having that lower tier if they never open it? I really can’t believe we are that threatening that there is a genuine reason for the police to stop them opening it. I bet they do though.

Millwall have closed loads of bits of the New Den off in a effort to stop their Neanderthals from causing trouble. Basically, anything near the away fans gets closer off, and vice versa.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Restrictions might also be to do with time it would take to get away fans down cowards way and on to trains if 4K, after they’ve dispersed the pondlife.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
For a game where if Millwall win a pitch invasion is a possibility I would be shocked if the police allow the lower tier to be opened. I’ve sat in the lower tier for one league game but it was only one block if I recall.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Ties scheduled for Fri/Sat/Sun. All will be televised so nothing 3pm Sat.

Engineering works on trains Sunday only showing at present.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
For a game where if Millwall win a pitch invasion is a possibility I would be shocked if the police allow the lower tier to be opened. I’ve sat in the lower tier for one league game but it was only one block if I recall.

I wonder if they could let us have the central blocks of the lower tier and leave the edges as buffer zones. Might be a compromise.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here