Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Millwall allocation

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Good to see the Millwall fans coming on here contributing.

Puts those Palace idiots we have to put up with to shame.

It's not good to see scumwall fans anywhere. Clearly, you have never had anything to do with them. Total and utter scumbags the lot of them. Every last one of them, neanderthal scum. I can't quite bring myself to wishing you good luck, but the lessor of two evils would have me wanting you to win.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
It's not good to see scumwall fans anywhere. Clearly, you have never had anything to do with them. Total and utter scumbags the lot of them. Every last one of them, neanderthal scum. I can't quite bring myself to wishing you good luck, but the lessor of two evils would have me wanting you to win.

What a load of old tosh. Every team has their thugs but they also have real supporters, Palace included!

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
We've had plenty to do with Millwall over the years. You Palace lot are terrified of them because with all your "south London is ours" posturing they take particular pleasure in making you look like a bunch of hysterical teenage girls. We treat playing them as any other regular match and we don't see the need to act all Billy Big Bollocks...

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
High risk strategy that.

Very true but don’t particularly want to fly solo.
Given the club have publicly stated that details on our allocation will be announced ‘in due course’ when they are already on sale would suggest we’ll get some more (I hope).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here