Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Most annoying thing about yourself.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Poor time management. I'm too easily distracted.

Funny as all my school reports said exactly that! ???

I had the easily distracted/lack of concentration comments all the way through senior school, then proved the feckers wrong by being adept at revising and passing exams. The history teacher in particular got it sooooo wrong.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
I had the easily distracted/lack of concentration comments all the way through senior school, then proved the feckers wrong by being adept at revising and passing exams. The history teacher in particular got it sooooo wrong.

I had that throughout school, I know I am mildly autistic or maybe more I have never been diagnosed it wasnt even known when I was at school. My reports all have saunders "daydreams" is not concentrating. Truth is I was bored shitless I was fing good at passing exams though.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I had that throughout school, I know I am mildly autistic or maybe more I have never been diagnosed it wasnt even known when I was at school. My reports all have saunders "daydreams" is not concentrating. Truth is I was bored shitless I was fing good at passing exams though.

Loads, probably millions, had either mild autism, Asperger’s, ADHD, Dyspraxia or Dyslexia and weren’t diagnosed. Instead picked on by teachers. It’s a miracle that so many went on to make successes of their lives, away from the blinkered judgement of bullies.

I think that I just don’t like being pushed around, plus more often boys have trouble concentrating. Even now I prefer to teach myself academic stuff and pass exams with relative ease, all under my terms.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Loads, probably millions, had either mild autism, Asperger’s, ADHD, Dyspraxia or Dyslexia and weren’t diagnosed. Instead picked on by teachers. It’s a miracle that so many went on to make successes of their lives, away from the blinkered judgement of bullies.

I think that I just don’t like being pushed around, plus more often boys have trouble concentrating. Even now I prefer to teach myself academic stuff and pass exams with relative ease, all under my terms.

My favourite report was from a primary school teacher who decided in her infinite wisdom and amazing career achievements of her own that I would never surive in the "real world" because i was "shy" no thats not what it was. I taught my sister how to pass the stupid bitches maths homework assignments because she was incapable of doing so herself. My sister is more successful than me being a fincancial banks senior manager and I havent done too bad.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
For a bit of fun.
Just thinking if anyone can admit to the NSC confessional, of their most annoying thing about themselves.

For me the annoying part (according to Mrs AR), would be not listening to people, especially when on here or watching TV :facepalm:
Over to you brethren :D

Probably opening myself up for abuse, but WTH :thumbsup:
Is this thread about the thing we find most annoying about ourself or the thing other people find most annoying about us?

Always asking annoying questions.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
My favourite report was from a primary school teacher who decided in her infinite wisdom and amazing career achievements of her own that I would never surive in the "real world" because i was "shy" no thats not what it was. I taught my sister how to pass the stupid bitches maths homework assignments because she was incapable of doing so herself. My sister is more successful than me being a fincancial banks senior manager and I havent done too bad.

Love stories like yours. Often a lack of interest/positive feedback from teachers (and/or parents), can give people a drive to succeed for themself. Your your own best friend!

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Love stories like yours. Often a lack of interest/positive feedback from teachers (and/or parents), can give people a drive to succeed for themself. Your your own best friend!

Yea my sister was in tears because she thought she was stupid, but I knew she wasnt. A message to anyone that you can achieve, pity I didnt have an older brother to tell me I wasnt bad at sport because it wasnt till I left school that I realised that they were wrong about that as well.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Inability to bowl to left-handers ... not too hot batting against them either

Apart from that: my untidiness

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here