Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Most annoying thing about yourself.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yea my sister was in tears because she thought she was stupid, but I knew she wasnt. A message to anyone that you can achieve, pity I didnt have an older brother to tell me I wasnt bad at sport because it wasnt till I left school that I realised that they were wrong about that as well.

Some of the best non league players I saw around the Sussex scene never played at school.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
An Albion defeat affects me more than it should
I like to have the last word
I hold a grudge (for far too long)

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I get a tad annoyed with myself, for being annoyed if people aren't on time, when we've agreed a blooming time!

ARGHH! :tantrum::)

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Some of the best non league players I saw around the Sussex scene never played at school.

And the opposite is also true. Some of the best kids at school never played at a decent senior standard

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Lack of confidence generally and acute anxiety when I think too deeply.

Confidence is really just the ability to have a go. As for anxiety, thoughts control feelings and you control your thoughts. Both take practice but can be done!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I just can't understand anyone who doesn't have their record collection in alphabetical order by artists, with the artists records filed in release date order.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I fell into a comfortable rut, and have never had the motivation or drive to climb out of it. I feel like I could have done so much more, but....I just couldn't be arsed.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Sometimes, during an argument, I go into fits of rage and smash up everything I can see including Laptops, TV's and mobile phones.

I can imagine for someone else that must eventually get a bit annoying.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Confidence is really just the ability to have a go. As for anxiety, thoughts control feelings and you control your thoughts. Both take practice but can be done!

You can also continue to let the army of negative thoughts come at you, but learn a skill to dismiss them as just that, so they have no impact on you. ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy), by Russ Harris. It works.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
That seriously really is easier said than done.
Especially if the person has ADHD or other chronic mental conditions. To them it's the equivalent of saying to somebody with a broken leg "You can walk if you just try harder".

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I procrastinate too much and leave things to the last minute, or even later.
I am doing ok in my new venture, but could be doing so much better if I pulled my finger out.
Too easily distracted, especially by the internet....:whistle:
My wife says that thinking my son is dead from the neck up is also bad, even though he continues to prove me right.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Tolerance.

I try very hard to be intolerant these days, and am getting better at it, but giving house room to nobbers, and wasting my time arguing the toss, has always been a weakness of mine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here