Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Knockaert in the 2016 play off 2nd leg suggests that this isn’t always the case.

his was a massive bruise and he was up for the 2nd leg ...........Locadia's is probably ligament/tendon strain/damage ......he's out for a month minimum ...imho. i'll leave it there

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
No doubt Hughton will say its a 'strain and Locadia will be out for weeks'
When in fact he will be out for a couple of months. Probably won't see him again this season.

But I have been told this does not happen? We always get spot on and exact facts from the club regarding injuries.

I'm sure we'll get some quotes straight from the club piosted on here in the next couple of days. I for one, will not taking these quotes and timelines too seriously, based on Gross 'knock' earlier this season.

Ankle ligaments, 6 weeks......no matter what the official club non announcement

So far Hughton has said this about Locadia post Derby and nothing else. "I haven't seen him afterwards. He's gone to be assessed and have a scan. It looks sore. I hope he (Locadia) is okay. I can't say any more than that until it's a little bit clearer over the next couple of days."

PS: Nearly the entire squad have come back earlier or on time from minor/long term injuries according to the multiple injury updates (normally 2-3 times a week) given by Hughton this season.
https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?365486-Hughton-and-Injuries-tracker-2018-19/

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The 5'10" midget that is Mike Tyson (under six foot, so not regarded as very big, according to your opinion).

Suggest not addressing him as 'Titch'!!!

Oh come on, he’s a little different in stature to Florin Andone.

I think we’re confusing physicality and height here, obviously Tyson is/was physically massive. Andone is neither tall (IMO) or particularly physical.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oh come on, he’s a little different in stature to Florin Andone.

I think we’re confusing physicality and height here, obviously Tyson is/was physically massive. Andone is neither tall (IMO) or particularly physical.
Your comments only mentioned height; I do understand the difference between height and mass, but you were just going on height. To quote your comments to which I was responding in jocular fashion:
Maybe it’s just me, but I’ve never really considered anyone under 6ft as being particularly big.

Maybe not small to you, but in MY OPINION 5ft11in is on small side.

The way those comments were worded suggested you regarded 5'10" as small. Oh well ............. :shrug:

Give my regards to short-arse Tyson, if ever you meet him!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am no medical expert and do not know the full extent of his injury, but going on he way he was helped off, I would be very surprised if we see Locadia any more this season. I just hope that I am wrong.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I am no medical expert and do not know the full extent of his injury, but going on he way he was helped off, I would be very surprised if we see Locadia any more this season. I just hope that I am wrong.

"I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about but" sometimes an opinion is worthless.

I know a bit about biology but I have absolutely no idea how long the big tunesmith will be missing. Could be a week. Could be a month. Could be . . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBugs8pgtK0

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My point was that not knowing the full extent of the injury it appeared to be serious and i would expect him to be out for a few weeks, what is the problem with that ,hopefully it isn't as bad as it looked.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
My point was that not knowing the full extent of the injury it appeared to be serious and i would expect him to be out for a few weeks, what is the problem with that ,hopefully it isn't as bad as it looked.

So in less than an hour you’ve gone from 3 months down to a few weeks......

He was indeed helped off, but however bad the injury that would have been to keep any weight off the ankle after rolling it. He screamed when it happened - but then a bad ankle stain hurts like a ******* when you do it (done it a few times running). None of us know how bad it is (CH doesn’t even know yet). Could be anything from a few days to several months (even excluding and setbacks during rehab).

Good luck to the fella, he was starting to prove useful.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Normally some news is available 3/4 days after the event. Maybe the current silence speaks volumes and it's a longer spell out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here