Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Baptiste BBC1

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
I was really looking forward to this, loved the Missing and the main actor, Tom Hollander is great in everything he does but felt this was a bit disappointing.

The twist at the end you could see coming from the start, why is the head of the Amsterdam police so concerned about a missing sex worker and if you are going to dismember someone with a chainsaw why do you put plastic underneath the body no bigger than a tea towel.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Quite enjoyed it myself.

Don’t want to spoil for anyone who hasn’t watched it yet, but did the OP really see the twist with the woman running the brothel???

I certainly didn’t.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I saw the guy who plays the lead roll interviewed on TV so decided to watch it. I thought the program was like the interview, grey, dull and uninspired.
I would like to see some of J Nesbo’s, Harry Hole books dramatised.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I was really looking forward to this, loved the Missing and the main actor, Tom Hollander is great in everything he does but felt this was a bit disappointing.

The twist at the end you could see coming from the start, why is the head of the Amsterdam police so concerned about a missing sex worker and if you are going to dismember someone with a chainsaw why do you put plastic underneath the body no bigger than a tea towel.

Hang on, was that it, does the story not continue next week? I may have drifted in and out of sleep for part of it. I didn't realise that was the end...:eek:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This Missing was one of the greatest tv series in decades and the second one was very good as well so the bar was set very high. So far it is falling a long way short

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
My wife forced me to watch this, as we currently have 'nothing to watch together'. She bigged it up massively, explaining that The Missing was, quite literally, the greatest TV programme to ever hit our screens.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. What a let down. Will stick with it though, if only to keep the wife happy.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
There's nothing else on at the moment. I am going to stick with it.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Baptiste trailers running no start date but can't wait

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Starts BBC1 Sunday 18th July 21:00, can't wait

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Stunningly brilliant as usual, sadly only one episode to go.

Baptiste is superb

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here