Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA cup final Day May 18th 2019

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He definitely went to Chatsmore, or is that the old name for it? :shrug:

It changed in about 71/72 when I first went there Sussex. My brother and sisters were there when he was. I think he was Gerald or Gerard then.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I realise all of this goes with a big fat IF, but I'm stressing about it already. Get home April 7th, so will most probably miss the semi.
Then IF we get to the Final there will be the scramble for tickets, which I will more than likely miss out on. My history of our big games is shocking actually.

Final 83, at sea.Replay, Aarhus Denmark.
Play Off Final 91, at sea.
Hereford 97, away, Singapore.
Play Off Final 04, away ,Norfolk Virginia.
Promotion run in to the PL including the PU on the seafront. At sea.

The above & many others I've missed out on, my biggest days have been the 83 semi final at Highbury & the Amex opener v Donny.
If we get to the final, I can't handle the stress of hoping for a ticket!

I'm basically the same. I've seen us get relegated three times but never get promoted. I've allowed myself to get excited about a potential cup semi before realising I'm flying to Indonesia on April first, more fool me....

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
This thread must be GOLD to the tyre fire lot up the road.
Was thinking the very same. Car crash gold potential.

That said....

We have a meticulously booked trip to cycle the Outer Hebridean Way (all 185 miles of it) starting by flying to Edinburgh on the Friday 17th. However, the cycling itself doesn't start until the Sunday, so looked at the sleeper from Euston...which runs every night except Saturdays! Grrr.

Would need to get back to LGW for a 1010pm departure, a bit tight with a 515 ko which it was in 2018.

All academic, of course. As you were.

PG

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Mrs P likes me to put all the fixture dates on the kitchen calendar to avoid any potential conflict when she is organising my life for me, so have just put "KEEP FREE" across the 15-18 March and 18 May :lolol:

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Ah shitting hell this thread has just brought home the realisation I am flying to Spain on the 17th May for my old dear's 60th...

Gonna have to change that flight if we get there. Gonna have one unhappy mother.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Further to my wife suggesting we get married on a potential play off final date she's also managed to con me into going to Portugal for a week in May this year. Can you guess what weekend we're away.

:ffsparr:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here