Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Parish

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
£300m + Second biggest debt in English football

Not a debt and not £300 Million, but one of your better intelligent responses, well done, plus the gimpy chav has been named and shamed and has a very funny French name...not

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To be fair to Pardew he was inferring the FA cup draw is rigged. I too have thought this for many years but thats my own opinion.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
So that's less embarrassing for you lot then?

According to one of the HF apologist on the BBS (@Eagles#1???) he was a Palace fan and he knew him and said he was an ugly c unit so it was better he covered his face?

Which is it?

Edit: Yes I was correct.

0fbb3de6095501aca9ba592b158d9036.jpg

That quote made me chuckle. 'I know, I was there from the very beginning(99/00).'

The very beginning: also known as Admin 1.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
£300m + Second biggest debt in English football

Debt isn't a problem though, it is servicing debt as it falls due that is a problem for a business though. Palace under Jordan only owed £4.5 million to the secured creditor but were put into administration because the due payments were not paid.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Debt isn't a problem though, it is servicing debt as it falls due that is a problem for a business though. Palace under Jordan only owed £4.5 million to the secured creditor but were put into administration because the due payments were not paid.

Yep £4.5m.... Peanuts in todays game but if you can't pay it back I suppose it doesn't matter if its £4500 or £450m.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Blimey you Tarquins taking the piss out of Parish's hooter and the way he talks :D

Have you seen and heard the Penguin? He may well have a smaller nose but then again his body is half the size too.

Both decent chairmen to be fair.
0e1f280e3f03f1ba7263f55beef774ca--bang-bang-catcher.jpg
The more I looked at the big nosed buffoon, the more it intrigued me to think, that he may be the love child of your Ultra leader, in above image.
Just saying like :D

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Point of order Doris, those in the ridiculous masks were allegedly guests from PSG.
Carry on .

No need for the "Doris", little man.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Yep £4.5m.... Peanuts in todays game but if you can't pay it back I suppose it doesn't matter if its £4500 or £450m.
So why do you ALL always bring up spurious bullshit about Brighton being massively in debt when it's just loans from (and equity owned by) the chairman, owner and lifelong Brighton fan Tony Bloom?

He's personally owed the money (the interest free loans) by the companies that he owns and which in turn own the football club.

His equity involvement is in the football club, by way of shares. I.e. He owns it.

Why is this simple shit so difficult for you Palace GIMPS to comprehend?

Your club is majority owned by some faceless companies in Delaware (if you're too thick to understand what that means then I suggest you look it up). You owe them a few quid by way of "investment" in equity. I.e. THEY own the vast majority of it .......and they aren't in this for fun.

Yet you talk about our "debt" as if it's an issue. Which is the better financial position, as a fan of a football club?

So jealous, so tawdry, so stupid, so wrong and so ****ing Palace. But you boys carry on. It's hilarious.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009

Do you think all the time Tony Bloom owns Brighton, he is going to force us to pay him back, especially when he has set it up that if we can't give him cash then he can convert to shares?

That is the thing Palace fans ignore, it is not an outside debt. Tony Blooms Brighton and Hove Albion owe Tony Bloom the debt.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
If it don't fit their narrative then they won't listen.

A bit like we let our ground go without a fight back in the day.

They have to make stuff up to make their selves feel better as they know we are close to being better in every possible way than them.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If it don't fit their narrative then they won't listen.

A bit like we let our ground go without a fight back in the day.

They have to make stuff up to make their selves feel better as they know we are close to being better in every possible way than them.

Oh they love that one, its one of their most favourite myths. They mindlessly trot it out so routinely that they've actually managed to brainwash themselves into thinking its the truth. They are literally bathing in their own crass stupidity, and brandishing it like a badge of honour.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Your crowd is more like a rugby crowd than a football one Andy. Barber jackets and packed lunches all round.*

*When they can be arsed to turn up.

I can tell you one thing in both the championship and the premier league we have never had to resort to groupon to shift seats in our ground unlike your shower of a club.

And besides were you all not on here telling us these plastic fans would leave bored after one, then two or was it the third season. Funny here we are all those years later with full houses most weeks and a season ticket waiting list north of 5k.

But keep trotting out the denial that in some way 100 Poundland ultras (who are so passionate they stop supporting your club when they can’t sit where they want) is in some way fanatical support.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
So why do you ALL always bring up spurious bullshit about Brighton being massively in debt when it's just loans from (and equity owned by) the chairman, owner and lifelong Brighton fan Tony Bloom?

Easy to answer. Its whatabout wankpuffin law. "If they mention Parish, we must mention Bloom."

Perth Pete

Feb 19, 2019
Parish's nostrils are that big I suspect they are really the entrance to the gold mine that Susanna Reid is currently digging in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here