Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Parish

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Not at all.

It's reference to your middle class, rugby type supporters. Tarquin, Jasper, Rupert etc

There was me thinking Nigel was a middle class name.

You seem to be confused with public school boys, rather than middle class.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Not at all.

It's reference to your middle class, rugby type supporters. Tarquin, Jasper, Rupert etc
I don't get this rugby stuff why do you guys make out we like rugby more than football? In fact where is our nearest professional rugby club to even begin to show that?

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
I don't get this rugby stuff why do you guys make out we like rugby more than football? In fact where is our nearest professional rugby club to even begin to show that?

Your crowd is more like a rugby crowd than a football one Andy. Barber jackets and packed lunches all round.*

*When they can be arsed to turn up.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Your crowd is more like a rugby crowd than a football one Andy. Barber jackets and packed lunches all round.*

Eh? We've had more fans turn up than you ever since we got to the Amex. What you call you passionate support are a bunch of hooded idiots who aren't even going this season, because they didn't get their way. If they don't even turn up to support you, how is that passionate support?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

When they can be arsed to turn up? Coming from a fan of a club who screw over their own long standing fans to move a bunch of hoodie clad stayaways who threw their toys out of the pram when they couldn't get their own way.

How many fans did you have for your home cup games against Grimsby and Spurs? A lot less than we did for our games against West Brom and Derby funnily enough. Now who can't be arsed to turn up again?

Oh and it's Barbour Jackets thanks very much, our CEO and Deputy Chairman hasn't got round to his own clothing line yet.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Miaow. Put your claws away.

Passionate support? A couple of hundred goons dressed in black with ridiculous masks?

Point of order Doris, those in the ridiculous masks were allegedly guests from PSG.
Carry on .

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

When they can be arsed to turn up.

Hilariously rich from a club whose supporters ONLY turn up in the top league. Average 17000 or something wasn't it in the promotion year. Where do the extra 10000 fans come from?

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Difficult situation for Parish for sure, Should have handled it better imo.

Still I bet he wouldn't swap our passionate support who care about improving the atmosphere for a load of happy clappy,middle class, 50% don't really give a toss supporters that Bloom is saddled with.

Forgetting nose sizes etc, think I rather have a chairman that had put in over £200 million, with no charges back, keeps off social media than an someone who according to you report and accounts takes a ‘salary’ and rent from a club and is so far up the arses of some hooded chavs who the whole of football laughs at. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Forgetting nose sizes etc, think I rather have a chairman that had put in over £200 million, with no charges back, keeps off social media than an someone who according to you report and accounts takes a ‘salary’ and rent from a club and is so far up the arses of some hooded chavs who the whole of football laughs at. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

£300m + Second biggest debt in English football

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
£300m + Second biggest debt in English football

Do you understand what shares are? Just wondering. Rather the 300 mill pumped in for a new stadium, new training facilities and overall infrastructure, than a run down tin shed, a training complex that looks like the local rec and spunking all money on player wages, there's infrastructure and then there's Palace.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Point of order Doris, those in the ridiculous masks were allegedly guests from PSG.
Carry on .
So that's less embarrassing for you lot then?

According to one of the HF apologist on the BBS (@Eagles#1???) he was a Palace fan and he knew him and said he was an ugly c unit so it was better he covered his face?

Which is it?

Edit: Yes I was correct.

0fbb3de6095501aca9ba592b158d9036.jpg

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here