[Brighton] Brother of Syria war pair stabbed to death in Brighton

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
How to raise your 3 wonderful sons. Parents must be so proud

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
It does appear to have everything, even one of the photos has a cyclist in it.
Although coming on the back of the 'IS girl' thread posters might have blown themselves out.

Nah, scum family need to think about their family skills. Oh wait, no family left! Parents have an empty nest and can now contemplate.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Convicted drug dealer gets stabbed and dies?

200.gif

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nah, scum family need to think about their family skills. Oh wait, no family left! Parents have an empty nest and can now contemplate.

It's one way to downsize.

They can rent out their spare rooms, now.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Going by the report it seems he was stabbed prior to the accident rather than after or is that obvious?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He didn't go to fight in Syria. He was convicted for selling drugs which, knowing that many will have taken drugs at some stage, needs no hypocritical judgement.

So, basically it's a murder in Brighton.

I wonder if it would have been a subject if he hadn't been, yer know.... Anyway. RIP

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It does appear to have everything, even one of the photos has a cyclist in it.
Although coming on the back of the 'IS girl' thread posters might have blown themselves out.

Or up, possibly.

Incidently [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION], do you have aspirations of becoming a postmodern ironic version of one of our recently departed posters? ??? If so you need to downscale the typing skills a bit, and develop the pretence of a wafer-thin skin. It's a fine art and a tough call, but I know you can do it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Or up, possibly.

Incidently [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION], do you have aspirations of becoming a postmodern ironic version of one of our recently departed posters? ??? If so you need to downscale the typing skills a bit, and develop the pretence of a wafer-thin skin. It's a fine art and a tough call, but I know you can do it.

I get into enough trouble being a postmodern ironic version of myself, I don't think my alter-ego could handle being an alter-ego of another alter-ego.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A sad loss to the community.

(Well, there must be a community somewhere that's bothered, shirley?)

His community appears to have been low level criminals, drug dealers and that. My guess is the death is revenge over money rather than a high level hit on an out of control Jihadi....But, and I hate to say this, I'm not especially bovvered innit. Fact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here