Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Haydock Park fans

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fookin disgrace to see football fans behave like this, an embarrassment to our sport.
It's no wonder we aren't allowed alcohol or able to stand up.

What division do Haydock Park play in?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Fookin disgrace to see football fans behave like this, an embarrassment to our sport.
It's no wonder we aren't allowed alcohol or able to stand up.

What division do Haydock Park play in?

It's probably posh Everton fans playing up, not be to be outdone by their southern fans who starred in Millwall and Watford recently :tosser:

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Haddock is situated right between Manchester and Liverpool. There's a hatred between the cities that makes athe Brighton v Palace rivalry look like a nice little tea party. Always seems to kick off at Haydock.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Haddock is situated right between Manchester and Liverpool. There's a hatred between the cities that makes athe Brighton v Palace rivalry look like a nice little tea party. Always seems to kick off at Haydock.

The porpoise of this thread is?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Jodhpurs for goalposts... marvellous scenes...

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
When I joined SP I was asked to do Goodwood races fairly on in my short career. Having come off some nights I obviously thought nice easy job, few extra bob......
I seem to remember at the back of the main stand it was divided into three parts with different names, upper, middle and lower type thing. Anyway, there I was meandering around being pleasant when it all kicked off between the Irish and the Uk “Travelers”.
My gaffer (Inspector) few years younger than me ��, just took my arm and pushed me over to the opposite direction saying “It’s all ok, we’ve secured the entrances, we’ll come back after all the action”.
Went on for nearly an hour ....

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sorry my mistake.
I should have read all of the link.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
If only they'd taken the plastic tops off the bottles, all of that could have been avoided.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here