Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bristol C v Wolves

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Imagine the bun fight for tickets...

There was huge uproar with Barnet season ticket holders missing out in the last round. Some have vowed never to go to another game - bit strong but can understand they're upset.

Griffin Park is a dump with a terrible viewing point wherever you stand. Seats are cause to strain the neck.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
There was huge uproar with Barnet season ticket holders missing out in the last round. Some have vowed never to go to another game - bit strong but can understand they're upset.

Griffin Park is a dump with a terrible viewing point wherever you stand. Seats are cause to strain the neck.

Always had a decent day out there. Not always got the result but the pubs and ground were fine imho.

Currently top of my hope list for tomorrow night's draw.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Always had a decent day out there. Not always got the result but the pubs and ground were fine imho.

Currently top of my hope list for tomorrow night's draw.

Barnet effectively sold their allocation to the general public on a work day (Thursday) and within hours it was sold out.

Sorry, I'm digressing a bit.

Donny haven't really got going. The handball were missed by the complete and utter shyster.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
What a disgusting challenge by the Brentford player - straight red card. Could have injured him for the rest of the season.

I hate Brentford despite the previous connections with Paul Brooker, Danny Cullip etc.

Now, the Brentford manager has lost his temper!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here