Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mark McGhee

St Johnstone equalise

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Be thankful for small mercies. Ahem.

I’d like to see more managers risk this kind of thing, especially in the all too safe PL world... Klopp offering to wear his wife’s Sunday dress if they fail to win the title, smug eddy wearing nothing but a leopard print thong if Newcastle don’t make the top 8 by January... I could go on... our very own Graham in full rocky horror tights, suspenders, heavy makeup with Billy Reid as Meatloaf... should we go another year or so without winning at home (I jest) One for [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] (I do not jest.)

Titter.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Be thankful for small mercies. Ahem.

I’d like to see more managers risk this kind of thing, especially in the all too safe PL world... Klopp offering to wear his wife’s Sunday dress if they fail to win the title, smug eddy wearing nothing but a leopard print thong if Newcastle don’t make the top 8 by January... I could go on... our very own Graham in full rocky horror tights, suspenders, heavy makeup with Billy Reid as Meatloaf... should we go another year or so without winning at home (I jest) One for [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] (I do not jest.)

Titter.

Bob Booker really was a trailblazer!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here