Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Behind the south stand goal for Huddersfield

Maybe some of the newbies yesterday will have become hooked.

If so, there is plenty of availabilty in the south as Huddersfield have only taken a 1723 allocation.

I don’t think the importance of this game needs underscoring. Here’s hoping for a sellout. Cat C pricing and a Saturday 3pm kick off should mean it does

554 seats left with the potential for a further 300 ish in the eastern half of S1E

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I'm in the South Stand for it and can't wait! Only my second game of the season.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Grade C pricing helps, £30 is incredible value.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It would be great to have as many Albion fans behind that goal as possible like against Wigan on the day we got promoted.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Exchange has kicked in now, so we've sold out our sections of the South.

Need to dig deep as fans as well as players tomorrow. Bring your voices, and stay patient and positive.

UTA!

Indeed the season ticket exchange has been activated and there are currently 395 tickets available in all blocks around the ground.

I think the headline on the clubs homepage as ‘SOLD OUT’ is a poor choice as someone thinking of buying tickets today will see that headline and go to the cinema instead.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Indeed the season ticket exchange has been activated and there are currently 395 tickets available in all blocks around the ground.

I think the headline on the clubs homepage as ‘SOLD OUT’ is a poor choice as someone thinking of buying tickets today will see that headline and go to the cinema instead.

Any particular film you would recommend?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Myself and two friends have put three seats on the exchange next to one another in the West Upper, right on half way line.

Rare chance to purchase such a block together on match day but so far no takers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It’s a great chance for some latecomers to get into our most important game of the season so far, club should be promoting these tickets for sale all over the place, nothing on their twitter feed, can’t help thinking they’re missing chances to get more bum$ on seats.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
It’s a great chance for some latecomers to get into our most important game of the season so far, club should be promoting these tickets for sale all over the place, nothing on their twitter feed, can’t help thinking they’re missing chances to get more bum$ on seats.

Yep, it's pretty much as though the commercial department have put out a sign saying "Don't come" to any last minute casual waverers. Just seems an odd way to do things when every penny apparently counts. If another 300 fans all potentially buying merchandise and food and drink not to mention cheering us on in a vital game isn't that important to them maybe they shouldn't have needed to bump up season ticket prices again.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here