Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bruno and Knockaert

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I was on a training course yesterday so could not watch the game. How did they link up with each other? Were they the dream team again? I've always thought Knocky's thrived best when Bruno has been his partner so was just wondering if the same can be said for yesterday?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Some of their interplay was top drawer. None of our other winger/full back combinations come close in understanding.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
There was one absolutely flair nutmeg performed by Bruno to Knockaert that completely foxed Bruno’s marker. The defender tracking Knocky was also completely caught out by it, but Knocky seemed to know exactly what Bruno was going to do and carried on his run to receive the ball.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
There was one absolutely flair nutmeg performed by Bruno to Knockaert that completely foxed Bruno’s marker. The defender tracking Knocky was also completely caught out by it, but Knocky seemed to know exactly what Bruno was going to do and carried on his run to receive the ball.

First half...on other side of pitch to me but saw it when I reran the match whilst eating supper....class.

Brunos experience gives him the confidence to know when to make those gorgeous runs of his

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
In my opinion, they both need to return to the Prem starting line-up.
I agree. Both are a joy to watch when on song. In all probability El Capitan will not start again in the PL at 38 but for me he offers more than Montoya & Bong. His reading of the game is awesome & we'll miss his flair moves:bowdown: when he finally hangs up the boots.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I could live with twilight appearances of Bruno and Knocky. As mentioned, that back heel meg was exquisite. I like Montoya, I like Bruno, there's only one thing for it...

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I’m not for one moment comparing them to Bruno and Knockaert, but Locadia and Bernardo has a nice thing going before the latter was inured.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Must have been watching a different game thought Bruno was off the pace and worse I’ve seen him play. The other lad did good.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I agree. Both are a joy to watch when on song. In all probability El Capitan will not start again in the PL at 38 but for me he offers more than Montoya & Bong. His reading of the game is awesome & we'll miss his flair moves:bowdown: when he finally hangs up the boots.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Bruno play a few more times during the run in.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
We need Bruno’s experience, cool & calmness. Knockers has shown recent improvement and commitment and I think both should start at Leicester IMO.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I am at a loss to understand why March seems to be a shoe in for a place in the starting eleven every week. I take the view that, particularly against the lesser sides, Bruno and Knocky should start.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Bruno and Knocky on the right, Bernardo and AJ on the left, Izzy coming on as sub as he gets back match fit should be our wings at LCFC IMO.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here