Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup - who do you want next round and beyond

Ok now we have won we can start to dream of at least a semi final visit to Wembley...Dont curse me but I am hoping Palace win tomorrow and then we draw them in the quarters. Then lets Chelski/Manu winner face ManCity in the next round :) Yes im being greedy. Watford/Wolves for the third tie leaving Swansea/Brentford/Millwall for the last fixture.

Us lot then to destroy Palace and face the remaining Championship team in the Semi leaving the two remaining prem teams at to face eachother..

Final against Man U PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE....REVENGE FOR 1983 and the way we have played against them these last 18 months i wouldnt rule out us winning the whole thing. :clap2::clap2:

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Ok now we have won we can start to dream of at least a semi final visit to Wembley...Dont curse me but I am hoping Palace win tomorrow and then we draw them in the quarters. Then lets Chelski/Manu winner face ManCity in the next round :) Yes im being greedy. Watford/Wolves for the third tie leaving Swansea/Brentford/Millwall for the last fixture.

Us lot then to destroy Palace and face the remaining Championship team in the Semi leaving the two remaining prem teams at to face eachother..

Final against Man U PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE....REVENGE FOR 1983 and the way we have played against them these last 18 months i wouldnt rule out us winning the whole thing. :clap2::clap2:

Have you been boozing since 230? ???

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Man City away, I tells yer.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Man City away, I tells yer.

Really hope not...

Will be happy with anyone but Man City (the bogey prize) or Chelsea/Man U (especially Man U on current form) in the next round.

Lets hope it's at home as well, then I really do think we have a good shot at getting through to the semi final! :albion2:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Draw Mon night approx 10pm on BBC 1 and we are number 8.

1.Bristol City or Wolverhampton Wanderers
2.Millwall
3.Doncaster Rovers vs Crystal Palace
4.Manchester City
5.Chelsea vs Manchester United
6.Swansea City vs Brentford
7.Watford
8,Brighton & Hove Albion

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Draw Mon night approx 10pm on BBC 1 and we are number 8.

1.Bristol City or Wolverhampton Wanderers
2.Millwall
3.Doncaster Rovers vs Crystal Palace
4.Manchester City
5.Chelsea vs Manchester United
6.Swansea City vs Brentford
7.Watford
8, And finally Brighton & Hove Albion

Corrected for you :D

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills