Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Our run in

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Someone was saying that as we win today, the Cardiff game is rescheduled?

Also, as there is such a fixture congestion. The Chelsea game could end up the last week of the season, giving us arse away, Chelsea away an Man City at home as the last three games!

Anyone worked out what the permutations are?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
....and if we get to the semi final at Wembley, the spuds game will be rescheduled too?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Someone was saying that as we win today, the Cardiff game is rescheduled?

Also, as there is such a fixture congestion. The Chelsea game could end up the last week of the season, giving us arse away, Chelsea away an Man City at home as the last three games!

Anyone worked out what the permutations are?

And if Chelsea beat Utd, then their away game against Everton gets moved, plus if they go to the final of the Europa League that reduces midweek options

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
And if Chelsea beat Utd, then their away game against Everton gets moved, plus if they go to the final of the Europa League that reduces midweek options

We need Chelsea to reach the FA Cup and Europa League finals so that they will play a weakened side when we finally play them.

On the subject of our remaining home games, beat Stains, Cardiff and Newcastle and I reckon we'll be okay as we will have denied points to direct rivals. Lose those and we'll be in deep trouble, even if we win three other games.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Newcastle Huddersfield Cardiff Saints at home ought to yield let's say 10 pts. Bournemouth a possible back-up for more. I think we'll stay up with a bit to spare.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If my mum had had a cock she'd have been my dad.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
We need Chelsea to reach the FA Cup and Europa League finals so that they will play a weakened side when we finally play them.

On the subject of our remaining home games, beat Stains, Cardiff and Newcastle and I reckon we'll be okay as we will have denied points to direct rivals. Lose those and we'll be in deep trouble, even if we win three other games.

not forgetting 'Uddersfield and Bournemouth ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here