Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The referee wasn't completely incompetent

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Indeed it is. With no Premier League games this weekend I was a little surprised that Coote was awarded the whistle for the match. Presumably the majority of Premier League referees were given the weekend off, or were officiating in the Football League, l know Lee Mason for example was in charge at lowly Notts County where CMS scored a rare goal.

Poor Notts County, hope they get over the shock of a Billy Big Bollocks.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Indeed it is. With no Premier League games this weekend I was a little surprised that Coote was awarded the whistle for the match. Presumably the majority of Premier League referees were given the weekend off, or were officiating in the Football League, l know Lee Mason for example was in charge at lowly Notts County where CMS scored a rare goal.

Moss is doing Wimbledon vs Millwall. Marriner has Newport/Citeh. Mike Dean has Doncaster vs that lot.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
It was right in front of me, definite yellow, should of gone.

It would defo have been a yellow if he hadn't already been booked! I liked the fella when he played for us, but shoulda walked!

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
What utter nonsense. If the ball is within playing distance, Locadia can place his foot wherever he likes (provided it is not studs up or high). He shielded the ball legally, and Tomori clattered his Achilles from behind. Should’ve gone to......

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
What utter nonsense. If the ball is within playing distance, Locadia can place his foot wherever he likes (provided it is not studs up or high). He shielded the ball legally, and Tomori clattered his Achilles from behind. Should’ve gone to......

The point was that he, in effect, tripped Tomori while nowhere near the ball.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Thought Timori was lucky not to get a second yellow, but apart from that he was pretty good.

This.

Other than that good game.
Not sure about the ironic cheers from the Derby fans, they were by far the dirtiest team I’ve seen this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
12/1?

Would love to see if Gross was tripped at the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could have told you if we were in our usual seats.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
And yet I get back to the car ..turn the radio on and there is some guy moaning about CH ..phew thank goodness some things don’t change

Why oh why did Radio Sussex give him so much time to moan? His analysis was embarrassing and as one caller/texter, later on stated, you'd have thought we had capitulated and lost. We were actually very good for all the first half and managed the game well in the second, even when Derby scored.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I thought the ref was shit. Needed just 1 more Albion booking to get a 50/1 bet in :rant:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here