Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Derby County *** Official Match Thread ***

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I appreciate what you’re saying with first team time, however sending ‘the Swedish fella’ out to warm up at 30 minutes and no bring him on until 80 minutes. It’s hard to judge a players performance over 10 minutes of play. I personally think Hughton needs to be brave and make a change at/around half time. Rather than waiting until the latter part of the second half.

Might divide a few opinions though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah but he started the West Brom game didnt he? Good opportunity for him. As you say, difficult to judge on 10 mins today. Another 'one for the future' I suspect.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Who would you play up against Leicester front if Murray's calf injury and Locadia's ankle injury prevent them from playing (bearing in mind Andone is still suspended)?

Would you go with Gyrokeres on his own or try to draft in a loan player?

I didn't realise Murray was injured....I must have missed that one.

Can we not recall some of these players we bought and loaned to their clubs?

Or colloney?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I didn't realise Murray was injured....I must have missed that one.

Can we not recall some of these players we bought and loaned to their clubs?

Or colloney?

Just going by what was said on the radio I was listening to on the way to the game. Hopefully not too serious as he is vital in my view of our chances of staying up.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Who would you play up against Leicester front if Murray's calf injury and Locadia's ankle injury prevent them from playing (bearing in mind Andone is still suspended)?

Can’t draft in a loan player ?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Surely this is a, wind up.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Really? BT sport said he was our best player followed by AK. i agree though that he has flattered to decieve in front of goal several times this season.

If you go with pre-conceived ideas, you’ll only see what you want to see. Stephens held that midfield together today, he smells danger quicker than anyone around him, his long passing especially is better than either Kayal and Bissouma, and his retention of the ball is better. I’d love to be proved wrong, but I suspect his pass completed stats, tackles & interceptions made, ground covered we’re all better than those around him.

Wouldn’t for a second drop either him or Propper in the PL. I don’t think Bissouma is challenging Gross yet either, but is pushing for that to happen which is good to see and great to see him involved in both goals. Had to be taken off though as he turned into a liability.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Another massive 3 points today. Can't ask for much more than that.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Definitely not this one I am sorry to say that I am in the not shown anything to suggest he is good enough camp.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:yawn:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Sorry, but Frank Lampard's Derby should be beating teams like Brighton.

Screenshot from 2019-02-16 17-52-29.png

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think that was pretty much their first team.....I hope we're not relegated, the difference in quality is stark.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Thanks Chris, for making an easy game hard.

We’re in the quarterfinals you muppet. Away, Derby have knocked out Southampton from this competition and Man Utd from the League Cup. Do you know anything about football or where we’ve come from? God we seem to be attracting some entitled “supporters.” Bore off.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
We’re in the quarterfinals you muppet. Away, Derby have knocked out Southampton from this competition and Man Utd from the League Cup. Do you know anything about football or where we’ve come from? God we seem to be attracting some entitled “supporters.” Bore off.

Whilst I initially agreed with you, after giving it some thought I must say that I concur.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here