Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Derby County *** Official Match Thread ***

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
A win is a win but psychologically we are a very very fragile outfit, next few home games will decide our fate...:shrug:

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
#FakeNews

Don't know if you mean me or Bbc. So:
Screenshot_20190216-154028_Samsung Internet.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Anyone else think the Iranian fella is not up to it?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Anyone stopped to think that B'muff and West Brom away and Derby at home are the kind of cup ties we'd have gone out against a couple of years ago?

Fantastic achievement, well done Chris and the boys! Quarter-finals here we come!

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
Anyone stopped to think that B'muff and West Brom away and Derby at home are the kind of cup ties we'd have gone out against a couple of years ago?

Fantastic achievement, well done Chris and the boys! Quarter-finals here we come!

Spot on. 90 mins from Wembley.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Anyone else think the Iranian fella is not up to it?

Yes, thought he was disappointing - don't want to write him off though. Also thought 'the Swedish fella' was poor when he came on (messed up the few touches he had) and also failed to impress v West Brom. They both probably need more first team time.

JimothyJames95

Jan 2, 2019
Eastbourne
Yes, thought he was disappointing - Don't want to write him off though. Also thought 'the Swedish fella' was disappointing when he came on (messed up the few touches he had) and also failed to impress v West Brom. They both probably need more first team time.

I appreciate what you’re saying with first team time, however sending ‘the Swedish fella’ out to warm up at 30 minutes and no bring him on until 80 minutes. It’s hard to judge a players performance over 10 minutes of play. I personally think Hughton needs to be brave and make a change at/around half time. Rather than waiting until the latter part of the second half.

Might divide a few opinions though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Who would you play up against Leicester front if Murray's calf injury and Locadia's ankle injury prevent them from playing (bearing in mind Andone is still suspended)?

Would you go with Gyrokeres on his own or try to draft in a loan player?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here