Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sv paderborn v fc koln

Bucharest49

May 12, 2014
just watched uwe hunemiers paderborn playing fc koln 2-0 down 10 mins to go paderborn came back into it with 3 goals in last 10mins to move to 3rd in the bund lig 2 ,

TOOOOOOOOOOR! #Ritter make the thing out of 20 meters, game turned! MADNESS! ____ 90th #SCPKOE ( 3:2) ,

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Uwe one of my favourites from that championship squad.

Lost a good man when he left. and 2 of my favourite chants. so soon after Stevie Sidwell's retirement was a double whammy.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

Lost a good man when he left. and 2 of my favourite chants. so soon after Stevie Sidwell's retirement was a double whammy.

Yes I enjoyed his spell here, good solid honest player.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

If only the club could sing centre forwards half as well as it can sing centre backs.

Bucharest49

May 12, 2014
2573FDB4-D1DC-417A-A606-46420D65AEAE.jpeg

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
just watched uwe hunemiers paderborn playing fc koln 2-0 down 10 mins to go paderborn came back into it with 3 goals in last 10mins to move to 3rd in the bund lig 2 ,

TOOOOOOOOOOR! #Ritter make the thing out of 20 meters, game turned! MADNESS! ____ 90th #SCPKOE ( 3:2) ,

You’ve badly undersold this story.

You failed to mention that they were sliding to a disappointing home defeat, when the man UWE himself, came off the bench with 10 minutes to go, and provided the assist for the injury time winner...

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I watched the 2nd half. Was quite the turnaround. Köln a candidate for choke of the season with that last ten minutes. Add their red card during that crazy period to really rub their noses in. A little surprisingly, Uwe H has been mostly a bench warmer for them this season.

Bucharest49

May 12, 2014
yes you are right silly me lol he was soooo good ,im off to paderborn for the st paulie game on 2nd march to met up with him and his friends ....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here