Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ne14 abj

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
[tweet]1095619274335490048[/tweet]

[tweet]1095756494669262851[/tweet]

AFC Fylde have plied three young fans with free stuff after the “cunning” trio pulled a prank on the club’s stadium announcer that ended up going viral earlier in the week.

During their 4-1 win over Ramsbottom United in the FA Trophy, Fylde were asked to put out an emergency message over the PA system to report a blocked car in the car-park outside.

Unfortunately, they didn’t read the registration number out loud to themselves before attempting to contact the driver of a white Nissan Micra with the registration number NE14 ABJ.

I think this brilliant, well done lads :bowdown:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Very funny, as a young lad this is seen as a huge victory against the adults in the World, well done.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Can't believe they fell for it. Suckers.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
If this was on a Joke de Jour thread I'm sure we'd all be asking what 'Any Fourteen' meant, and whether it was some modern youngsters slang!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Anyone remember the Gulls Eye prank announcements at the Goldstone? Even edgier......

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
If this was on a Joke de Jour thread I'm sure we'd all be asking what 'Any Fourteen' meant, and whether it was some modern youngsters slang!

oddly i recognised it as NE 1 4, not because im down with the youth but thought it was a post code.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
“It was a great bit of harmless fun that snuck through, and it put a smile on the face of tens of thousands of people today.”

Didn't think they got that many through the gates there...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here