Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City U23 v Brighton and Hove Albion U23 PL2 Tonight 7pm

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Second placed Brighton take on Seventh placed Man City tonight at The Academy stadium tonight at 7 pm , the last time the teams met we ran out comfortable winners after a impressive first 10 minutes of City passing it around in lovely triangles they simply were taken apart by a very strong team , quite a few of those have now either gone out on loan or injured for tonight's return match , it will be interesting to see how the new crop fair tonight , no news on Connolly's injury so i presume he will still be missing and certainly no news if we will get any live coverage of some sort .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
By the way if anyone is actually going to this tonight could they get me a team sheet / program, as my usual source has gone awol , I will of course reimburse any costs , Ta muchly .

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
By the way if anyone is actually going to this tonight could they get me a team sheet / program, as my usual source has gone awol , I will of course reimburse any costs , Ta muchly .

No problemo, I'm flying over from New York in a chartered jet....expenses listing duly vetted, signed off by the wife and on its way to you.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
He's back! Jayson Molumby makes his first appearance for 15 months after returning from injury. Goalkeeper Tom McGill makes his first appearance of the season for the U-23s, Joe Tomlinson partners Warren O'Hora at centre-back and Soufyan Ahannach makes his first start since his own return from injury. 1st-year scholar Marc Leonard has his first U-23 involvement on the bench.

Noticeable absentees include centre-back Leo Ostigard, Max Sanders and Viktor Gyokeres.

[TWEET]1096469187608760320[/TWEET]

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He's back! Jayson Molumby makes his first appearance for 15 months after returning from injury. Goalkeeper Tom McGill makes his first appearance of the season for the U-23s, Joe Tomlinson partners Warren O'Hora at centre-back and Soufyan Ahannach makes his first start since his own return from injury. 1st-year scholar Marc Leonard has his first U-23 involvement on the bench.

Noticeable absentees include centre-back Leo Ostigard, Max Sanders and Viktor Gyokeres.

[TWEET]1096469187608760320[/TWEET]

Viktor will be playing tomorrow of course.....or at least in the squad. Sander possibly too ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Nope just a belated twitter thing , Man City 85% possession , Brighton 1 shot on goal , Cashman scored .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Still just the 1 shot on goal for us , but coming back into the game with 25% of possession :eek: , City must be getting a tad frustrated by now , happy days .

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Viktor will be playing tomorrow of course.....or at least in the squad. Sander possibly too ?

I do hope Spong 'makes it'.

It would be the first ever name I'd have on a shirt.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
20 minutes to go at the Alamo it's 15 shots to 2 but the 1 on target for us keeps it at 0-1 .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here