Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] How can I stretch my wife's ring ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anyone know a decent jeweller ? Her wedding ring has been a little tight for a while now, just needs increasing a size or two. Any ideas on someone who could stretch her ring fairly locally ?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Anyone know a decent jeweller ? Her wedding ring has been a little tight for a while now, just needs increasing a size or two. Any ideas on someone who could stretch her ring fairly locally ?

Go to your nearest High Street, find a jeweller's, go in and ask! Any jeweller's should be able to do it.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Go to your nearest High Street, find a jeweller's, go in and ask! Any jeweller's should be able to do it.

Not sure about that, you need one with their own workshop or they'll send it to someone else and put a Mark up on it. I know good arts in the lanes has one.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008

Usually find starting with a courgette helps then move on to a cucumber, and if you feel really brave then try a marrow.

Other than that,

James Ross jewellers.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
On a similar subject, my wife ring is wearing very thin, and we are looking for where we can get it looked at, because the thought of it just going completely is a pretty horrendous one.

We've been trying to find somewhere to get it sorted for a while now.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
On a similar subject, my wife ring is wearing very thin, and we are looking for where we can get it looked at, because the thought of it just going completely is a pretty horrendous one.

I'll have a bloody good look at it.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not sure about that, you need one with their own workshop or they'll send it to someone else and put a Mark up on it. I know good arts in the lanes has one.

Fair enough. It was more a suggestion of where to start looking. Probably not Rattners though! (if they still exist?)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

I think there is something about wearing two rings together, make sure they are of the same carat, or the lower carat one will wear away the higher carat. (I think)

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patreon
Jun 26, 2009
East
Julian Stephens - opposite La Choza (the North Laine one) would be my recommendation.

He’s a proper jeweller with a workshop onsite.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here