Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] Powercut

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Wow, just been transferred back to the three day week of the 1970s with a short lived power cut, and not just a power surge with switches kicking in, but whole street and surrounding area plunged into darkness.

Now need to stockpile candles and torch batteries if this is not a one off event

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Roughly where are you ? Had some problems with my internet cutting out today off and on, power is fine but maybe your local power probs are upsetting a link in the Net ?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Wow, just been transferred back to the three day week of the 1970s with a short lived power cut, and not just a power surge with switches kicking in, but whole street and surrounding area plunged into darkness.

Now need to stockpile candles and torch batteries if this is not a one off event

Electrifying news :D

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Roughly where are you ? Had some problems with my internet cutting out today off and on, power is fine but maybe your local power probs are upsetting a link in the matrix?

???

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Last week we had a bit of flickering, and I said to the domestic management that we hadn't had a power cut for years. Friday morning we had a power cut, which lasted about four hours. Had to light the fire in the morning, can't remember the last time we did that.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Last week we had a bit of flickering, and I said to the domestic management that we hadn't had a power cut for years. Friday morning we had a power cut, which lasted about four hours. Had to light the fire in the morning, can't remember the last time we did that.

Sounds like you live on the set of Downton Abbey :cool:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill

Domestic management? Do you mean wife/husband?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Get a sparks to give your mains connections the once over your neutrals might be warming up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here