Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tony Bloomt

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I imagine Paul Barber was FUMING when this came to light. Probably the most important communication the club send out all year, and they get the name wrong of the man who has underwritten the whole thing. How on earth did that get through proofing?

Regardless, I like these little cock-ups. It illustrates that underneath the uber-professional front the club try to put on, our dear old Albion is still in there somewhere.

This. If he didn’t check it himself, someone has probably been fired, or the printer’s contract cancelled.......

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
View attachment 104634

They tried, and failed.

The lesson is - never try.

giphy.gif

Argartu

Jun 5, 2014
My theory is the gopher who put the letter together was multi-tasking on NSC open at the same time, went to open a new tab with Ctrl-T and didn't notice they were still in the Word doc window.

Bloomt outt.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Mine was delivered by hand by Tony himself. He stood in front of me and signed it. There is no t at the end of Bloom.
Mine came Tuesday so I'm guessing they corrected the mistake on the second print run.

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
It isn't only that. Where does 'Sea sea Seasiders' come from? Isn't that another team altogether? I guess this was designed by some ad agency unfamiliar with the Seagulls...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Mr Bloom walked passed us heading into the AMEX for the Burnley game.

It is not only reassuring, but slightly odd, that he can happily stroll through the fans and nobody bat an eyelid.

On a slightly different tangent, here's something funny:-

[tweet]1096206187060756481 [/tweet]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here