Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tony Bloomt

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Sorry if fixtures but got my ST renewal nonsense in the post today and I was surprised and disappointed to find that the club can’t even spell our illustrious chairman’s name. Also, I don’t recognise some of the words of GOSBTS that are quoted in the daft fold out packaging. Lazy and dispiriting.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
E0A1F77B-AA5E-4603-B419-9D135388AEC8.jpeg

They tried, and failed.

The lesson is - never try.

Attachments

• 1CC76BA6-2A3B-41E5-B1B9-18CE1283A047.jpeg
    1CC76BA6-2A3B-41E5-B1B9-18CE1283A047.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,380

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
no you’re all getting this wrong.
this isn’t his name, it’s a copy of a note sent to his gopher.
Tony, T
as in go get me my brew!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I imagine Paul Barber was FUMING when this came to light. Probably the most important communication the club send out all year, and they get the name wrong of the man who has underwritten the whole thing. How on earth did that get through proofing?

Regardless, I like these little cock-ups. It illustrates that underneath the uber-professional front the club try to put on, our dear old Albion is still in there somewhere.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Sounds like he's changed his name for the USG fans...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I imagine Paul Barber was FUMING when this came to light. Probably the most important communication the club send out all year, and they get the name wrong of the man who has underwritten the whole thing. How on earth did that get through proofing?

Regardless, I like these little cock-ups. It illustrates that underneath the uber-professional front the club try to put on, our dear old Albion is still in there somewhere.

We are still shit.

Heartwarming.

tenor.gif

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I suppose some would think it showy but I would just like a little round sticker, like the 60mm one I get from the National Trust each year, saying Season ticket holder 2019-2020. It would help me to identify friends.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here