Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion: The market value of all 23 players in Chris Hughton's squad

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
‘Value of 23 Brighton players made up by website which has no real idea on player values’ probably slightly more accurate.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
But these valuations are determined by transfermarket.com whom many on here say are not true valuations.

Mainly because they aren’t. And there are two values for each player confusingly. One from transfer market and one from Brighton and Hove independent. Often wildly different. Both often wildly inaccurate. Transfer marker values Dunk at 12m for example which is clearly so far-fetched its makes it clear that they have absolutely no idea what players are worth.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Jesus H Christ the lack of basic image sizing knowledge for the opening banner is enough to put me off that website and anything they have to say for life.

Edit - I scrolled further down the page and i see the poor image sizing/skewing continues. The whole site looks like something dreamed up in Geocities about 15 years ago.

Last edited:

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Player valuations are such a moving feast as to be almost impossible to guess. Gross worth what last season £30m? This season? Next Season? Change of formation? Hot streak of goals? Hammy that doesn't heal? Homesick? Transfer to China? All of these scenarios potentially make him worth a different price. It's a guess and a snapshot to boot...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Bong is out of contract in the summer. No team would pay £2 million for him even if their transfer window was open.

I shipped him out for nearly £3 million on Fifa 19, was practically driving him there myself.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I wonder where Match Attax gret their values from?

for the hard of vision:

Ryan: £4.5M
Bong: £4.5M
Bernardo: £4.5M
Bruno: £4.5M
Duffy: £4.5M
Dunk: £4.5M
Stephens: £4.5M

See a trend developing?

Balogun: £4.5M
Bissouma: £5M
Gross: £7M