Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] British IS Girl wanting to return to the UK

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
It takes 3 teams of 6 operatives to watch a suspect. 18 highly trained and paid operatives is a huge amount of budget and effort and would significantly affect resources. Therefore we have to presume she would not be watched or her returning would mean other people were not watched. You have to ask does her very presence put people at risk? Do we have more responsibility to law abiding citizens or to her? She is after all a British citizen.

A difficult moral maze, cynically I think do not bring her back as the sheer cost will run into millions which could be better spent elsewhere, however under international law I suspect we have no choice but to let her return.

As an aside and extreme example I dont see people giving Jamie Bulgers killers any slack due to their age or horrific upbringings.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

kjgood

Just another thought transpiring from those mentioning Ms Begum and her Dutch Jihadist 'husband' - For the purposes of obtaining residency, I had to get a certified copy of my marriage certificate from the British High Commission when living abroad. Along with their lack of diplomatic missions overseas, I'm not sure if the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria Caliphate issue such documentation for newly weds as is done elsewhere, but I'd hazard a guess if they do that The United Kingdom, The Kingdom of the Netherlands and every other country on the planet won't recognise or acknowledge it as being official.

That Sir is a very good point especially with BREXIT coming up.............maybe, perhaps.

kjgood

The child at fifteen funded her own travel from the UK to Syria, on reflection I get she is still a British Citizen and has the rights to return unless the Home Secretary issues a temporary exclusion order which he is entitled to do, where she should face any action against her for any laws she has broken. I am absolutely against the public purse funding her return, if she doesnt have the funding available her friends and family should raise the cost of a new passport (i understand she threw her passport away) and her travel.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
That Sir is a very good point especially with BREXIT coming up.............maybe, perhaps.

nothing at all to do with brexit....." lets jump on a plane , go and fight for an idealistic regime with guns , knives , grenades , rocket launchers , let's witness or maybe take part in beheadings by sharp knife , machete or hacksaw in some cases , lets stick the heads of our opponents on spikes outside public buildings , lets force gays to jump from multi storey buildings ............." ahhhh this isn't as great as i thought , can i come back and live in my flat in islington please...??..........aaaahhheermmm , nah , feck arrf..

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
When two female Scandinavian backpackers get beheaded whilst camping in Morocco, it affects all of us you fool. Do they have to be friends or family before it becomes serious to you? You clearly have your own pro Islamic personal agenda and cannot see the wood for the trees.

Thanks for reminding me why I have you noted as ignore on this forum.

there's a few denialists mate .....third world are on the march to equalise the financial and cultural damage done from the age of the last crusades to the slavery trade .....admittedly that is a 500 year span so theres a fair bit of ante to equalise ........this is common knowledge to anyone who hasn't got their head jammed up their arse.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I work alongside many Muslims and also have one as a good friend. I find some of the views on here towards them absolutely terrifying and reminds me of what my grandmother told me about her experiences in Germany just before the war.

Think I'll take a break from here for a while.

I think it's a little bit unfortunate comparing anything on this thread with Nazi Germany because it is nothing like it. And maybe the Nazi ideology has taught us the lesson of letting an equally nasty ideology cement it's footings in the west.

hitler-a-muslim.jpg

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator, by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of Allah.

Adolf Hitler: Mein Kampf

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

When WWII ended did we hate the Germans? No we embraced them because the majority rejected the Nazi ideology choice. Islamic ideology is a choice, not a "race of subhumans" as Hitler promoted.

Most Muslims are better than Muhammad and their God, and many are freeing themselves from Islam on a daily basis at a cost of possible death for apostasy themselves, especially in Islamic majority countries. To turn a blind eye to the problem is doing a disservice to all those who risk their lives when choosing to leave, so we have to make it easy for them by understanding their fear of Islam too.

Have you ever asked your Muslim friend or any of the Muslims you know what they think about the Asia Bibi blasphemy case where the initial punishment was death? Do they think that it was wrong for our government to reject her asylum here on the basis of not wanting to upset Islamists for what she said? Is it right for the authorities who have let her go be threatened with death as well?

My Muslim neighbour is a really nice guy but I avoid asking the sensitive questions. I don't hate him or his family. I feel sorry for them being born into the ideology and always have time for them.

I just cannot accept this comparison with Nazi Germany because it is nothing like it.

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Well, yes. Which is why I posed my original question. Like it or not, she's our problem.

Yes and no. She’s a British National but if her parents may have dual nationality. If so she can be stripped of British citizenship if so desired.

What the Home Secretary can’t do is render her stateless but he does have the right to refuse a new passport. She’ll get back somehow and join the at least 360returned Jihadis already back “home”. Twats.

kjgood

nothing at all to do with brexit....." lets jump on a plane , go and fight for an idealistic regime with guns , knives , grenades , rocket launchers , let's witness or maybe take part in beheadings by sharp knife , machete or hacksaw in some cases , lets stick the heads of our opponents on spikes outside public buildings , lets force gays to jump from multi storey buildings ............." ahhhh this isn't as great as i thought , can i come back and live in my flat in islington please...??..........aaaahhheermmm , nah , feck arrf..

It is if her Dutch husband wants to come and live here I would suggest. if her Dutch Husband is actually her husband in the eyes of UK law.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Best scenario to me.....

She makes it to a consulate
Gets back to the UK
Arrested immediately
Goes to prison for a very, very long time for membership of a terrorist organisation
Child is bought up by a loving family and is oblivious to it's parents crimes.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I think you'l find beheading is men's work.

Her job was to wash the blood out the uniform, afterwards.

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
The child at fifteen funded her own travel from the UK to Syria, on reflection I get she is still a British Citizen and has the rights to return unless the Home Secretary issues a temporary exclusion order which he is entitled to do, where she should face any action against her for any laws she has broken. I am absolutely against the public purse funding her return, if she doesnt have the funding available her friends and family should raise the cost of a new passport (i understand she threw her passport away) and her travel.

Maybe they could get Cardiff City to organise her flight "home".

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey

She got there by stealing and selling her mothers jewels and stealing her sisters passport as she hasnt got one

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here