Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] British IS Girl wanting to return to the UK

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
The most idiotic thing is what you have just posted. A true Muslim will follow the teachings of Islam. Maybe you need to educate yourself ? You have no idea what you are talking about.

Watch this must see video of an ex Turkish Muslim who was very deep into his religion before leaving Islam. This bloke knows more than anyone i know on this subject. This Turk is one of my favorite Youtubers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0EAZ0enmZg

The Grand Imam obviously has no idea what he is talking about either.

Why, just last week he welcomed the leader of the Catholic Church, Pope Francis, to Abu Dhabi and they signed a peace accord together.

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/...ion-on-human-fraternity-with-grand-imam-98253

So I expect he'll expect to get bumped off fairly soon. I suspect the Grand Imam knows quite a bit about Islam. If I am an idiot, so is he,...….. and the Pope.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Before you know it, her, her family and solicitor will be living in a £2.3 mill pad on Kingston Gorse. Who says terrorists don't prosper?

then of course there will be the go fund me page for those who wish to contribute towards her "rehabilitation into western civilisation"

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Indeed, most people just reflect on their 'lessons'. Care for others, turn the other cheek, have empathy, consideration, acceptance. Most christian values TODAY are benign and inclusive. Christians may rile at Irish bakeries being scapegoated or same sex church weddings but they are not going to cut your head off.

No, but they may sodomise your young son.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Jesus is a prophet of Muhammad and was a Jew. I am not sure we know more about Muhammad. As far as emulation I am not sure many could accomplish an immaculate conception to emulate his life and resurection though I might give the latter a go sorry mum.

The Muslims claim is that Jesus was in fact a Muslim, but their Jesus escaped crucifixion and conspired with Allah to nail an innocent man to the cross instead. And then had a good laugh about it.

We all know that Jesus was probably the ******* son of a Roman soldier so even he didn't emulate the immaculate birth.

Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The Muslims claim is that Jesus was in fact a Muslim, but their Jesus escaped crucifixion and conspired with Allah to nail an innocent man to the cross instead. And then had a good laugh about it.

We all know that Jesus was probably the ******* son of a Roman soldier so even he didn't emulate the immaculate birth.

But it is all a load of absolute bollocks, so anything can be said and rewritten. I'm half way through my novel about the fairies that definitely live at the bottom of my garden.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Just because she has a vag and didn't wield a knife shouldn't excuse the disgusting cow.

Excuse her from what? As I said, you can't charge someone with being disgusting. She has to have committed a crime.

People are treading a very dangerous line with all this talk of stopping her coming back or locking her up.

I'm not making on excuses for her as a person but disregarding legal process is not the way that a democracy functions.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
But it is all a load of absolute bollocks, so anything can be said and rewritten. I'm half way through my novel about the fairies that definitely live at the bottom of my garden.

I had this conversation last month and how when someone deeply religious - aware that you’re not - starts talking to you as such. What if I were to speak with the same conviction quoting say Gandalf from Lord of the Rings back to them? They’d think I was mad and yet...?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I had this conversation last month and how when someone deeply religious - aware that you’re not - starts talking to you as such. What if I were to speak with the same conviction quoting say Gandalf from Lord of the Rings back to them? They’d think I was mad and yet...?

Precisely, and getting back to this radicalisation, if you are brainwashed into believing something, sooner or later it will sink in. Don't want this traitor in our country, but religious brainwashing tends to be acceptable in our society.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Precisely, and getting back to this radicalisation, if you are brainwashed into believing something, sooner or later it will sink in. Don't want this traitor in our country, but religious brainwashing tends to be acceptable in our society.

She’ll be allowed back. Price we pay for being a democracy.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Excuse her from what? As I said, you can't charge someone with being disgusting. She has to have committed a crime.

Did she not commit a crime when she left the country on a stolen passport to go and support a terrorist group?

Having seen her latest interview she appears to have not changed her views at all.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Did she not commit a crime when she left the country on a stolen passport to go and support a terrorist group?

Having seen her latest interview she appears to have not changed her views at all.

As mentioned earlier, it will be a hard case to prove. A defence lawyer will argue that she was a manipulated child.

Even if that defence doesn't work and she's found guilty, it will definitely serve as a mitigating circumstance, so she'd get a very light sentence - certainly nowhere near the four years that an adult would expect to get.

Her views don't enter into it. Thankfully, we've not got to the stage where the thought police can arrest you for thinking bad things.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
'Intention to deprive' her British citizenship.

So it hasn't happened yet and can't legally if to do so would make her stateless.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
The really amusing thing about people saying “she was only 15 and was therefore groomed” is that of course the w*nky religion she follows, was started by a bloke with a 9yr old wife. And he was of course, according to said religion, the perfect human being. Confused? Yep, me too. It’s at times like these I look up what the great Christopher Hitchens thought of said religion. Go try it yourself....

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
584B064A-2606-4BC3-948D-5526F8F0C7BC.jpeg

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
'Intention to deprive' her British citizenship.

So it hasn't happened yet and can't legally if to do so would make her stateless.

Telegraph reporting it has been revoked and the family have been informed. She holds dual nationality (Bangladeshi) so is not being left stateless

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
She is not stateless as she has Bangladeshi citizenship

Telegraph reporting it has been revoked and the family have been informed. She holds dual nationality (Bangladeshi) so is not being left stateless

The letter to her family states 'notice of intention' as well as the due process for appeal she'll follow.

Sky News are reporting she holds dual Bangladeshi citizenship too now, though the family lawyer disputes this. The Home Office argument and decision is simply based on her having the ability to acquire another nationality, presumably through her Mother. There's been 3 previous cases of British Jihadists being stripped of their British nationality on the grounds that they could also apply for Bangladeshi citizenship just like this one - The Special Immigration and Appeals Commission found all 3 had been made stateless and The Government had acted illegally and The Home Office decisions were overturned.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here