Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] British IS Girl wanting to return to the UK

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Brainwashed kid. Should be gotten out of there. I fail to feel any antipathy. Everyone a loser.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We could accept her back then charge her with Terrorism offences she committed, however why should tax payers sponsor the prison event

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Hope our government has balls and don't let her back in

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's not as if she's seeing he error of her ways, is it? I suppose we should give her some credit for not lying and claiming (falsely) that it was all a big mistake, she wanted nothing to do the Islamic Fundamentalism, blah, blah, blah ............................. but do we want the likes of her back, with the beliefs she still holds, and no doubt intending to bring up kids to think the same way?

No thank you.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
From reading the article I'm not seeing anything that would push me in the direction of letting her back here unless it was straight to a prison cell.

Shows no remorse, lovely phrases like "enemy of Islam" really add to the lack of sympathy as well.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
From reading the article I'm not seeing anything that would push me in the direction of letting her back here unless it was straight to a prison cell.

Shows no remorse, lovely phrases like "enemy of Islam" really add to the lack of sympathy as well.

To give a balanced view, referring to the caliphate, she also says, "And there is so much oppression and corruption going on that I don't really think they deserve victory."

The solicitor representing her says that she should be allowed back and counter terrorism officers should consider treating her as a victim.

Well that's me convinced

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
40,000 foreign fighters & their families joined IS from over 100 countries.

There is a huge issue about what to do with the survivors now.

Many countries don’t want them back.

Our prisons could be getting very full soon.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
To give a balanced view, referring to the caliphate, she also says, "And there is so much oppression and corruption going on that I don't really think they deserve victory."

So people are corrupting the ideology and therefore don't deserve victory, so if there wasn't corruption she'd still be all for it? Still not convinced, possibly pushed me more towards not letting her back.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

She made a choice but now really only seems to want to return to the UK to have a healthy baby as she lost two due to malnutrition. Also when she saw heads of decapitated prisoners she was not that bothered.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
My initial reaction was no, don't let her back into the country, and upon reflection, this remains the case.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
40,000 foreign fighters & their families joined IS from over 100 countries.

There is a huge issue about what to do with the survivors now.

Many countries don’t want them back.

Our prisons could be getting very full soon.

Send them to Stoke. Punishment plus it sends out a very clear message of the consequences of your actions.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Unbelievable - shows absolutely no remorse or feelings and obviously has no value of life, shown by her remarks. I just hope every Brit that joined ISIS has had their passports cancelled - once brainwashed always brainwashed.

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
If we don’t let her back where does she go? I assume Syria won’t want her and may want to deport her back to where she came from, the UK. Maybe I’ve got this all wrong.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here